Re: TradeStation Indicators

mladen wrote:To start with something this section too (since the tradestation thread was the first that got deleted on "migration"). Standard deviations normalized macd
Dearest MLADEN
Thanks for widen your help towards TS users and expanding our community,a pretty initialization.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Dearest MLADEN
Thanks for widen your help towards TS users and expanding our community,a pretty initialization.
regards
I am in a process of restoring my tradestation platform
For obvious reasons, my posting of tradestation stuff was discouraged (ie: prohibited) at forex-TSD. Since I like tradestation, it is not going to be like that here. New stuff is going to be made and posted here too, and hopefully for other trading platforms too (the platforms that all find interesting to use, of course)

mladen wrote:
I am in a process of restoring my tradestation platform
For obvious reasons, my posting of tradestation stuff was discouraged (ie: prohibited) at forex-TSD. Since I like tradestation, it is not going to be like that here. New stuff is going to be made and posted here too, and hopefully for other trading platforms too (the platforms that all find interesting to use, of course)
Dearest MLADEN
Thanks for explained reply and encouraging traders using rest of trading platforms,any comments regarding "Tobi" suggestion about NT (ninjatrader)
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

sal wrote:Dear Mladen & Mtiwana,

i just got the link to join your site today and happy to see both here as well...
thanks for the unconditional support and help....
Hi sal
you are welcome as always and same as previously
and i hope you will be feel more comfort and exciting too.
regards