Re: *WIP* FerruFX's Multi-Info Evo

Javier, good news. Here is an improved version of my arrows, which takes advantage of AllAverages3.1 which is required for this to work.
Attached
- source code and indicator
- required all averages indicator
- MultiInfo latest version
- template
- do not change the names

Enjoy everybody and happy weekend.

Econome.
These users thanked the author econome for the post (total 3):
Deez, mtp, Thangarasu

OK, so I've combined my oscillator / MTF template into one. I will post the full template and indicators at a later time.
This includes the new Javier arrows indicator.

• The dashed vertical lines, in general give the perfectly aligned entries for the last month;
  • the dot-dash vertical lines give good alignment,
  • the dotted vertical lines give early entry, with some alignment - in each case the EMA angle gives a sudden change from down to up or up to down which can be useful.
  • the purple lines show non-alignment in the CCI/RSI MTF combination and are therefore incorrect entries (marked with white boxes)
On the chart, the big arrows are ones that Javier will find helpful. Smaller ones give warnings or continuations.

In all cases, the price must close beneath the fast MA and the LSMA must be the right color.
Note- this analysis ASSUMES no repainting. Some of the indicators I am certain do not repaint, however, I need to check especially the STD RSI one (second from the bottom).

The MultInfo does NOT show any history and has been showing DOWN all week at least - see earlier analysis on this thread.

*We still need help developing the MultiInfo but no one has come forward*
These users thanked the author econome for the post:
mtp

I have modified the TrendEvo indicator, again to incorporate AllAverages3.1, as it was fixed as an EMA indicator previously. As I'm not an expert MQL coder, my ways of doing things are 'fudges' and all I am doing is referring to the AllAverages3.1 custom indicator in the TrendEvo code. It seems to take a long time to load. Anyway, it does work, and now allows for thousands more settings than previously.
Template is attached for experimentation.
These users thanked the author econome for the post (total 2):
mtp, friend4you

Here is an EA I've put together today, which allows testing of the AllAverages3.1 version of the crossover conditions I've used in Javier's arrows indicator, for the big green and big red arrows. I'm doing some statistical testing of this today.

Note that it requires AllAverages3.1 - named as per this thread.

Works on my machine. I've attached both a fixed lots version and a fixed risk version.

I have not tested the fixed lots version. I will release the mq4 when I am sure it works in Strategy Tester.

Here is H4, GBPUSD 2008-2018 with what are extremley likely over-fitted EA parameters using the risk fixed version (% of account is risked per trade).
I am experimenting with adding in the MultiInfoEvo as a filter as well.

Enjoy.

I can confirm the use of Multi-Info Evo as a filter works, so here is an updated version of above EA.
  • I've combined the Risk or Lots option into one option, rather than 2 different EAs. If you want to trade risk of account, set risk1lots0 to 1, if you want to trade fixed lots, set risk1lots0 to 0.
  • I've added the MultiInfo filter. Set this to 1 to be switched on, or 0 for switched off. If on, then set the threshold, e.g. 65 - this means 65% of the indicators need to be showing "up" on the multi-info. Short will be the same.
You will need the latest version of the Multi-Info Evo (0.75) and the AllAverages3.1 indicator. Both are available on this thread.

I've given this a quick test out and the options all seem to work. There can be a bit of an iniatilisation pause.

Please find the attached.

Just quick revisit of last weeks levels (which continue to be valid, including my own sell zone, which was unpublished as I did not have time last week). Now looking for the continuation, down through the fibonacci fan level, selling on retraces, waiting or small buying on signs of bounces on the 78.6 and 32.8/14.6 marked below the price. A breakdown of the clearly visible fan trendline takes us nicely to the 1.2610. Continuing Brexit madness only helps. I appreciate the earlier gratitude expressed. Very clear resistance higher up at 1.2850-70; 1.2980 and 1.3050, in case it does make a confident zoom up. I've not done the wave counts yet, which would reveal better opportunities. The Multi-Info is at 86% short, BUT it needs TWO daily closes beneath 1.2727 for a new swing to be in play. There's no really clear trades for me at the current price without also checking the fundamentals out and having more of a view on the Brexit scenario unfoldment. But overall, we're still very either entering, or soon to enter a 3rd (most powerful in price) downward impulsive 3rd wave (also most powerful in price) in my view, which is very exciting for short GBPUSD, but in a correction at the moment, which is yet to confirm whether it is over (ABC zigzag), or going to become more complex, in which the current downmove will become an ABC zigzag, followed by another corrective pattern. 1.2380 is a key downside level that I can immediately see.
Attachments
These users thanked the author econome for the post:
mtp

**ECONOME TRADING NOTES***

Multi-Info remained faithful to the SHORT trade this week.

As I said last weekend, sell on pullbacks (marked now ORANGE on the graph)

I also mentioned the very clear resistance at 1.2850-1.2870 (marked now YELLOW on the graph)

The 88.6 ad 50 confluence marked WHITE on the graph were totally faithful. Cautiously and without the support of the multiinfo (big mistake), suggested possible buys on the 32.8/14.6 proved difficult (marked LIME) but there were pips available.

Also direction would not be clear unless there are two daily closes below 1.2727 - not yet reached. Now reaching break point, so a strong close below is good enough for me to look at new short entry levels.

Fib time (AQUAMARINE) was pretty good at predicting reversals within 1-2 bars.

Still eyeing 1.2660 and 1.2610, but momentum has been slowing so need to re-assess the wave count - multiinfo now at 88.6 SHORT!

Tasks: well read the thread if you want to help - it's still much needed - and also become more successful in trading.
Other tasks for econome: Revisit wave count. Seems we're still in corrective and waiting for that big downward impulse to carry through the next swing.

Stall is due to Brexit stalemate.

As said last week, direction was not going to be easy, but staying faithful to the multi-info and using the sell on pullbacks idea was by far the best option rather than buying into the market. Multi-info of course confirmed.

PS Where did all the good guys go?
I published loads for you to test and try...maybe need to migrate this to another forum...
Javier, how are my arrows named after you my friend, they seem VERY faithful on the M5 and M15...

econome wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:36 am **ECONOME TRADING NOTES***

Multi-Info remained faithful to the SHORT trade this week.

As I said last weekend, sell on pullbacks (marked now ORANGE on the graph)

I also mentioned the very clear resistance at 1.2850-1.2870 (marked now YELLOW on the graph)

The 88.6 ad 50 confluence marked WHITE on the graph were totally faithful.
multi-0man.PNG

Cautiously and without the support of the multiinfo (big mistake), suggested possible buys on the 32.8/14.6 proved difficult (marked LIME) but there were pips available.

Also direction would not be clear unless there are two daily closes below 1.2727 - not yet reached. Now reaching break point, so a strong close below is good enough for me to look at new short entry levels.

Fib time (AQUAMARINE) was pretty good at predicting reversals within 1-2 bars.

Still eyeing 1.2660 and 1.2610, but momentum has been slowing so need to re-assess the wave count - multiinfo now at 88.6 SHORT!

Tasks: well read the thread if you want to help - it's still much needed - and also become more successful in trading.
Other tasks for econome: Revisit wave count. Seems we're still in corrective and waiting for that big downward impulse to carry through the next swing.

Stall is due to Brexit stalemate.

As said last week, direction was not going to be easy, but staying faithful to the multi-info and using the sell on pullbacks idea was by far the best option rather than buying into the market. Multi-info of course confirmed.

PS Where did all the good guys go?
I published loads for you to test and try...maybe need to migrate this to another forum...
Javier, how are my arrows named after you my friend, they seem VERY faithful on the M5 and M15...
Hello friend, the truth is not very good. I'll try it for a week. I am still interested in the arrow indicator of the image that I mentioned in the previous image. thanks friend