Re: Intraday swinging strategy.

Mr.Mntiwana ... could you do a twak on this jurik filter, maybe just to get some better results.

I wanna see what you do, .. looking for a reliable swinging set up on the filter and bands..

Given my noobism this was the best i could do...

-simon
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

Also not to let anyone down, here is my final tweak on the TDI indicator.

The signal is at signal line (red in picture) crossing the price line (green in picture).
Alerts should be close to on point.

I plan to nail it down with this set up....wishing luck to everyone.

ps: Again, esttemed mr.Mntiwana, maybe you can do a tweak on the volatility bands on the TDI, and than it's all tidy.

Setfile is in the ZIP.
These users thanked the author simon_n3z for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:38 am

Hey Pava, sorry we started off the wrong way man...

anyway if you can maybe i would like to see some of the threads you mentioned ... could you link please ?

Take care

most of them from TSD...long time went by...I forgot about them I think...just do search with my nickname...you might find something
-simon

I would also like to indicate that I added a 4hr chart beside the 1h chart.
The setting for the TDI indicator are the last ones i posted named TDI-tweaked.zip
Seems to help to further determine likely swing and OB/OS levels.

Good luck.

ps: any comments or thoughts are most welcome, I would like to know what you think....hit me up
Attachments

Why did you deactivate bands on tdi and don't use any other bands? It's important to see when pair becomes trendy. Look in TDI thread for better tdi versions like the momentum ones.
It's better to post tlp-files of template folder to see all settings than individual set-files.
The adaptive jurik was a good add-on, try values over 20 and a filter 1.5 to get main trend, not every pullback, 4 is too spikey and why adaption 1.2455?
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
simon_n3z

friend4you wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:21 pm Why did you deactivate bands on tdi and don't use any other bands? It's important to see when pair becomes trendy. Look in TDI thread for better tdi versions like the momentum ones.
It's better to post tlp-files of template folder to see all settings than individual set-files.
The adaptive jurik was a good add-on, try values over 20 and a filter 1.5 to get main trend, not every pullback, 4 is too spikey and why adaption 1.2455?
Hello friend....

I just tried different setting till it looked half decent...there are no fundamentals behind it.

The final and tweaked version using TDI (rsi) on 4h & 1h charts...

it helps a lot when you can read the 4h and make a good entry on the swing on the signal 1h indi.

Hope you enjoy as much as I am....

-simon