Re: (mladen mntiwana mrtools ...) trading system from gurus

ardaguney wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:55 pm there are alot of indicators made by this masters i think %70-%80 mt4 indicators are made or regulate by this gurus. i want to learn are they trading if yes according the which system or indicator they are trading . if they can open a topic like this (trading system from gurus ) it wiil we helpfull for us.
thanks and best regards
Hi Ardaguney
First,you are welcome here - :)
then,please always mention my lovely guru/s (Mladen-Mrtools) name at first than to mine,it is a matter of their regard,no doubts they deserve it
regards
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
pacois
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

this is my first post but every day i am openig a page forex-station on my browser i am looking for holy grail like other forex traders. but i understand that there is not . sometimes you feel you found holy grail but after 2-3 weeks you see you have nothing then you are looking for a new one. maybe be you are not a guru of indicators or trading systems like mrtools or mladen but you are expererienced and knowledeged alotttttt on mt4.
i want to learn are gurus trading for live. if yes can they share their trade ideas systems or indicators what ever they can help us. i know the shares not be holy grail but better than our trading ideas.

best regards
These users thanked the author ardaguney for the post:
reachme

ardaguney wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:31 pm this is my first post but every day i am openig a page forex-station on my browser i am looking for holy grail like other forex traders. but i understand that there is not . sometimes you feel you found holy grail but after 2-3 weeks you see you have nothing then you are looking for a new one. maybe be you are not a guru of indicators or trading systems like mrtools or mladen but you are expererienced and knowledeged alotttttt on mt4.
i want to learn are gurus trading for live. if yes can they share their trade ideas systems or indicators what ever they can help us. i know the shares not be holy grail but better than our trading ideas.

best regards
Hello ardaguney,
You are welcome here, it is good that you bring this topic up as you rightly said a tread to discuss trading system from the gurus.

I will get right to it and cut the chase hopefully when the request arises in future the person will be pointed to these statements.
Over the years a these gurus acquired more knowledge in trading, their charts started losing a lot of indicators.
Think of it as a Christmas tree with the leaves falling off every minute to the extent it is no longer considered a Christmas tree.(due to the absence of leaves)

So by and by as their charts started having less indicators, they (gurus) started replacing the elaborate indicators with simple traditional MT4 tools and lines.
At that stage they were having 80% to 90% win rate.

These is the story of gurus here at forex-station and any where for that matter.
Trading forex is hard because the human nature is not primed to be compatible with the forex market.
So every guru had to train themselves and their mentality again from the scratch.
The truth is no one can teach you that.

A lot of people here have got the holygrail after Mladen ,Mr tools ,Jimmy ,Karelian shared this perfect indicator with them.
Only a select few are permitted to use it in trading a lot have the indicator but only a few ever use it.

Pacois has the name of the indicator on his Signature I think, kindly check his Signature you will see the indicator name boldly hidden in plain sight.
All the best man
These users thanked the author Ajiboyf for the post (total 2):
pacois, Jimmy

ardaguney wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:36 pm i want to change my question is there any person trading real and making good profits for a long time with a system or indicator if yes can he help us can he share his story.

thanks
Brother,please invest some time to learn and watch how things working
there is no short cut at all if you want to be real successful trader
only your own created strategy will be work because you know it,on what thinking and expecting you form it
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

ardaguney wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:36 pm i want to change my question is there any person trading real and making good profits for a long time with a system or indicator if yes can he help us can he share his story.

thanks
Welcome to the forum Ard! There are so many great codes and tools on here from Mrtools, Mladen, Mntiwana and many other traders here which can make your trading a breeze like the Chaos Visual Averages, QQE, Mrtools' TDI & much more. You just need to see which one works best with your style of trading! :)

I don't think I can be much of an inspiration to you as I get big drawdowns in my accounts but I trade Forex and Futures for a living and make a steady 100 pips per week or (400 pips per month) and have so for the past five years now. On my large account I compound my earnings (for every additional $1000 profit I bump up my lot size by 0.10).

This is pretty much how I trade:

Technically.
  • Weekly chart trading 8 minor or cross pairs (I only trade Volatile pairs)
  • Draw one or two trendlines on the Weekly chart.
  • Zoom down into the Daily and 4H chart then place trades in anticipation of the Weekly trendline bounces (back into the Weekly trend).
  • I use Mrtools's non-repainting RSI on 14 period (default setting) and as I am in a losing trade I will wait for the RSI to hit the 70 or 30 line on the 4H or Daily and add another position in the direction of the Weekly trend.
  • I keep trades open for 1 to 2 weeks on average.
  • I only open trades during European, London and New York session (cash trade open).

Fundamentally
  • I will check all news events during the day.
  • Listen to Squawk and Bloomberg TV throughout the whole day.
  • Add to positions if data releases are good for a particular pair I'm trading on

It's a boring way of trading but there are always opportunities to trade every single day of the week.

To avoid confusing you, here's an example of how easy it can be to trade technicals successfully. Just start things off simple and use the higher timeframes. Only add indicators of your choice once you get the basics covered:

1. Draw one or two trendlines on the Weekly chart (keep it really simple).
2. Trade the bounces off those trendlines when price gets close to them by opening a trade into the direction of the Weekly trend.
An example on USDCAD. The overall Weekly trend is UP. Draw one simple trendline and open a trade into the direction of the Weekly trend (Buy) once price gets close to that trendline. (In this screenshot I'm using our Floating Indicator as a TDI in the top right-hand corner but I usually use Mrtools' non-repainting RSI on my charts).

As I said, I get big drawdowns occassionally but I'm use to it and can manage it well. The reason for my post is to show you that with perseverance and interest you can make a living trading! And by using the great indicators that Mladen, Mrtools, Mntiwana and the other traders that share here you can simplify and improve this process even further!

I'm actually testing an easy mechanical strategy based on the non-repainting indicators here by Mrtools right now, and it's going great but I need a few more months of live results before writing up the strategy for novices to follow.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
pacois, appsoluxions, hannele, Lodi, najv
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance