CodeDemark Lines does not play nice with other indicators and trading utilites

Hello fellow traders and coders...

I am currently using Demark Lines indicator with the Trade Panel utility from the trading utilites thread.

The problem is that on every new bar Demark Lines flashes for a moment and than paints the lines again. When this happenes the trading panel goes off and does not come back. It's really a pain to reload 5 templates every new bar, and it would be even worse with more charts or on lower timeframes.

Would it be difficult to fix the demark code ... IF anything can be done at all....

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks and keep rocking

-simon
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

Re: Demark Lines does not play nice with other indicators and trading utilites

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:25 pm Hello fellow traders and coders...

I am currently using Demark Lines indicator with the Trade Panel utility from the trading utilites thread.

The problem is that on every new bar Demark Lines flashes for a moment and than paints the lines again. When this happenes the trading panel goes off and does not come back. It's really a pain to reload 5 templates every new bar, and it would be even worse with more charts or on lower timeframes.

Would it be difficult to fix the demark code ... IF anything can be done at all....

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks and keep rocking

-simon
Hello Simon.
We can post here viewtopic.php?f=578623&t=8412211&hilit= ... &start=790 that tread will carter for your request