Re: Do you know this indicator?

josker wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:38 pm Hi everyone,
can you please help to identify this indicator?
You can see it in this video :
Thnaks you guys !
This can be done with step indicators found here, same principle based on that indicators behavior

josker wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:38 pm Hi everyone,
can you please help to identify this indicator?
You can see it in this video :
Thnaks you guys !
Hi josker
First welcome here - :)
Answered you at appropriate thread,where you asked same thing
viewtopic.php?p=1295378581#p1295378581
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:52 am

Man, he is just spamming :)
See when did he join and what is he doing - just the usual same old, same old ...
Dearest Mladen
Thanks,so kind of you - :)
my best regards for the best person
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:49 am
Hi josker
First welcome here - :)
Answered you at appropriate thread,where you asked same thing
viewtopic.php?p=1295378581#p1295378581
regards
Thank you mntiwana.
Sorry, i searched a thread where to post my request. And i found the one where people where asking about indicators. and i posted there. Then i told myself that maybe what you advised, was to create my own post. that's why i opened this one.
Thanks for your understanding. i'll delete this one if it's possible.

mladen wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:52 am

Man, he is just spamming :)
See when did he join and what is he doing - just the usual same old, same old ...
Finally i have the luck to talk to mladen, the legend, the one people talk about on so many threads ;D
The moderator brought me here, because i was asking for an indicator on another forum so i just joined in order to post the question. I'm not spamming ;)
I explained why i posted the question twice, but it'll be fixed soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
And i'm honored to meet you mladen :)
Best regards

josker wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:51 am

Finally i have the luck to talk to mladen, the legend, the one people talk about on so many threads ;D
The moderator brought me here, because i was asking for an indicator on another forum so i just joined in order to post the question. I'm not spamming ;)
I explained why i posted the question twice, but it'll be fixed soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
And i'm honored to meet you mladen :)
Best regards
Are you (honored) ?
You post a link to a video which is clearly showing a commercial spamming (the infamous "... if you want my non-repainting indicator, send me an email to ...") and which had 8 views at the time I checked (ie: since I saw it 2 times, it totaled 6 views without me - which means that the video was created by you) and you "ask"?

I have been in this for very long - that way of spamming is known for a very, very long time. You guys should at least try to invent a new way.

PS: should I comment how the indicator is "strangely similar" to one of my old indicators (just the drawing style is changed)?
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Ajiboyf

mladen wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Are you (honored) ?
You post a link to a video which is clearly showing a commercial spamming (the infamous "... if you want my non-repainting indicator, send me an email to ...") and which had 8 views at the time I checked (ie: since I saw it 2 times, it totaled 6 views without me - which means that the video was created by you) and you "ask"?

I have been in this for very long - that way of spamming is known for a very, very long time. You guys should at least try to invent a new way.

PS: should I comment how the indicator is "strangely similar" to one of my old indicators (just the drawing style is changed)?
WHAATT???
Oh no, i'm certainly not spamming.
Please chill out, i didn't came here for this. As i told , i was brought here by the moderator himself, to post here to
see if people here can help me. We met on mql5 website, and discussed a little before i came here.
And till now, i'm on the right track to find what i'm searching for here and i thank him.
I'm not the creator of the system, i don't know this guy, i'm not involved in anything with this sytem.
Please stop that, i'll delete this post after you read my message to know i'm not here to make any trouble, didn't know this forum at all,
but i'm glad here people are here to help, Just tell me it's against your rules, and i'll delete it or at least change
it, it's more simple .
If it looks like your old indicator, i don't know, i don't have anything to do with that, as i said i'm not here to create any problem or spam.
Thank you for your understanding. I'll fix this .