InfoFix: Indicator is not showing on MT4 chart

Fix: Indicator is not showing on MT4 chart

We've been getting a tonne of e-mails, PM's and posts regarding this again so please follow these instructions if you are unable to see your indicator on the chart after downloading it from Forex Station.

The reason why the indicator isn't displaying is most likely due to the MT4 1090 bug as explained by Mladen here.

The easy way to get the indicator to display:

1. Open your MetaEditor program
2. Open the indicator with MetaEditor
3. Click on the "Compile" button at the top 5 times
4. Load the indicator into your MT4 again

If you're still having issues loading it after following these instructions, post it here and we will do our best to have a look at it for you.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
sal, reachme, hannele, mr12323, Made, Jedidiah, boytoy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Fix: Indicator is not showing on MT4 chart

hock87 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:32 pm Hello,
I added indicators to my mt4 and I do not see the lines. How can i fix this ?
It could be anything from missing dll file, indicator settings, to incompatible mt4 file, or the indicator was not designed to show lines :). Hard to tell if you don't give the name of the indicator or post it here. I'm sure good people would help if you give more information.
These users thanked the author appsoluxions for the post:
Jimmy

Re: Fix: Indicator is not showing on MT4 chart - Why?

hock87 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:25 am Hello,
I added indicators to my mt4 and I do not see the lines. How can i fix this ?
Please see above.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

forexdemogod wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:43 pm I'm not able to fix these errors. Will someone help please?

Thanks in advance
Error removed
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
mr12323, Jimmy, forexdemogod
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

A fast question because I am getting nuts (and I do apologize in case my post is in the wrong forum).

I am trying to download in my matatrader the attached indicators and nothing appears. The indicator is in the metatrader because the space for it appears but empty. What should I do to fix that? Thank you very much!!!

jmmn1955 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:00 pm A fast question because I am getting nuts (and I do apologize in case my post is in the wrong forum).

I am trying to download in my matatrader the attached indicators and nothing appears. The indicator is in the metatrader because the space for it appears but empty. What should I do to fix that? Thank you very much!!!
Posts moved to correct thread.

Could be MT4 1090 bug. Have you tried this solution here? Sorry I'm not on my PC so I can't check but please see the link.

jmmn1955 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:00 pm A fast question because I am getting nuts (and I do apologize in case my post is in the wrong forum).

ocn ndx mtf nmc
I think it is working with me as default
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
mgh1361
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.