POLYCHROMATIC MT4 INDICATORS-----PLEASE POST HERE

As polychromatic indicator are usually more accurete by calculating weighted periods, they can be more useful

so i think this thread will be more of polychromatic indicators,
any one who have polychromatic indicators are welcomed here to post that,

thanks.

starting with Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) coded by our artistic coders
Attachments
dynamicZone.dll
(71 KiB) Downloaded 237 times
Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars).ex4
(72.11 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
GOLDDaily.png

Re: POLYCHROMATIC MT4 INDICATORS-----PLEASE POST HERE

I have a very little knowledge about mostly things
Poly chromatic is not a type of indicators but a feature (one from many) within indicators regarding type of coloring that depends on look bar back periods (number of bars back) if applied on value/period 2 it will not show any extra colors except 2 as per my little knowing and is used and can be used in any type of indicator (mostly it was applied on MOM indicators in past by Mladen/Mrtools) - but experts can better explain and guide me,too
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (48.95 KiB) Viewed 1812 times

mntiwana wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:40 am
Poly chromatic is not a type of indicators but a feature (one from many) within indicators regarding type of coloring that depends on look bar back periods (number of bars back) if applied on value/period 2 it will not show any extra colors except 2 as per my little knowing and is used and can be used in any type of indicator (mostly it was applied on MOM indicators in past by Mladen/Mrtools) - but experts can better explain and guide me,too
thanks mntiwana for your reply.

it is very humble of you by telling that i have very little knowlege about it, despite you having vast knowledge and experience.

i am zero in coding and do not know anything of intrinsic coding used for it, i just read what mladen posts and try to understand what he wants to say,

what mladen says, is very useful to put some settings in indicators to be used, though i am not as good as you to use different settings as you do.

you are fabulous in using different settings on simple indicator and your settings puts that indicator on steroids.

hope you will also put up some diamonds from your treasure here with your own settings that will help readers a lot

words of appreciations always falls short of your efforts , for the heavy lifting you are doing on this forum to help others out, devoting your precious time that you are spending for others

thanks again

POLYCHROMATIC MOMENTUM

ANOTHER GEM OF MLADEN
Attachments
GOLDH1.png
Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 3.01 with bars histo & alerts.ex4
(74.62 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.12.ex4
(89.5 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.12.mq4
(37.32 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.13.ex4
(89.28 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.13.mq4
(37.34 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.14.ex4
(90.91 KiB) Downloaded 233 times

mntiwana wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:40 am
mntiwana

No. The coloring has nothing to do with the name of the polychromatic momentum indicator. The fact that I made it using gradient colors is just coincidence - it is not the cause of the name of the indicator