Re: MT4 INDICATOR BANK

rijay wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:20 pm,
Very cool stuff bro! Thank you for sharing your interesting indicators for us to use :clap:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:31 pm

Very cool stuff bro! Thank you for sharing your interesting indicators for us to use :clap:
nice to hear from you jimmy,

let me thank you for your efforts here on this forum ,

and mladen and mrtools for their nice indicators that they have provided over many years.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, mtp

Jimmy wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:31 pm

If you could have the source files,i think mostly repainting,renamed and decompiled from some thing - :)
but let us carry on
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:33 am
If you could have the source files,i think mostly repainting,renamed and decompiled from some thing - :)
but let us carry on
one day mladen will surely make one perfect indicator that catches tops and bottoms perfectly without recalculating issues.

on lighter note, then i will start counting how many members will fly away from this forum after they get that indicator.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:33 am
but let us carry on
i was also wandering what it could be sefc, solarwind , repainting fisher, or else,
your vast experience of indicators is helpful to identify it,
thanks