Re: MT4 INDICATOR BANK

pacois wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:34 am

Hello is winning, or it's just a nice model full of hope ... to repaint
It doesn't repaint, at least I have not seen it do that. Here is something that I have noticed that it does. It will print a red sell candle and that red sell candle may move to the next days candle but it doesn't change from a sell to a buy. This happened on a Friday close so it may have something to do with it being the last candle of the week.

I have not been using it for a long time but I thought it was promising enough to share.

It would be best to try out the signals for yourself on a demo account.
These users thanked the author saroq for the post:
pacois

saroq wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:46 am

It doesn't repaint, at least I have not seen it do that. Here is something that I have noticed that it does. It will print a red sell candle and that red sell candle may move to the next days candle but it doesn't change from a sell to a buy. This happened on a Friday close so it may have something to do with it being the last candle of the week.

I have not been using it for a long time but I thought it was promising enough to share.

It would be best to try out the signals for yourself on a demo account.
Thanks, it's very kind of you
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
saroq

pacois wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:52 am
Thanks, it's very kind of you
I have attached two pictures of the EURCAD to show you what I mean by the arrows moving to the next candle. That is a problem but so far I have not seen them repaint from a sell to a buy or from a buy to a sell.
Attachments