Re: MNTiwana Trading System

alpha24 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:34 am Here I am posting trading system which was created by MNTiwana in 2015. As per his advice I am posting here.
Indicators and template will be posted soon. Let us take a Look .
Was it 1915? With MT0. Were there already tape-reading in these days? Just kidding. I told him he also should build a system for himself. This system looks not that bad at first glance. What is the exit strategy?

Here is a more swingy version. The tf is higher what fits the trendy indis but they are set faster. So it's not that boring and Nas can also deeply relaxed be mod here at FS. The super smooth average period is set to 6. Flats should be avoided - but doing it with indis I have no experience.

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:02 am Here is a more swingy version. The tf is higher what fits the trendy indis but they are set faster. So it's not that boring and Nas can also deeply relaxed be mod here at FS. The super smooth average period is set to 6. Flats should be avoided - but doing it with indis I have no experience.

Nas Swing Strategy.png
Flats should be avoided , thats the hardest question to know were the flats actually are before its to late ;)

I actually made 3 ea's that i tested yesterday , basicly the same idea but one measured range of 5 candles back , and if that value were less than a number of pips i took that as a flat , and one measured range on past open prices , and if the open price hasnt moved a x number of pips i took that as a flat , the funny thing is that it seemed to work , then i added Timmy hanke over drive trading to it , in flat only reversed trading and if the market actually broke the past range it trend traded .

Funny to implement everything in an ea , that could handle the market no matter what it does ;)

TimmyHanke wrote: Flats should be avoided , thats the hardest question to know were the flats actually are before its to late ;)

I actually made 3 ea's that i tested yesterday , basicly the same idea but one measured range of 5 candles back , and if that value were less than a number of pips i took that as a flat , and one measured range on past open prices , and if the open price hasnt moved a x number of pips i took that as a flat , the funny thing is that it seemed to work , then i added Timmy hanke over drive trading to it , in flat only reversed trading and if the market actually broke the past range it trend traded .

Funny to implement everything in an ea , that could handle the market no matter what it does ;)
Interesting. Sounds like Double ATR. Do you use different parameters while in trend mode compared to range mode? In range mode the indis must run faster as in trend mode. To merge both modes in one EA is pretty OP.

Timmy Hanke Overdrive Trading 😎👍

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:02 pm

Interesting. Sounds like Double ATR. Do you use different parameters while in trend mode compared to range mode? In range mode the indis must run faster as in trend mode. To merge both modes in one EA is pretty OP.

Timmy Hanke Overdrive Trading 😎👍
I actually dosnt use indicators at all , its all based on price movement , so if in ''raging'' mode if the market goes up x pips usuallt 5 or 10 i trade a sell , and if it were a break of the past range i trade that movement with a buy instead ;)

i have some things to improve but overall it seems to do the trick , one of the eas let the trades run even if the market changed , and when it closed a negative position it didnt hurt my account at all , so i can be doing something right here ! ;)