Re: MNTiwana Trading System

friend4you wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:09 am

Hi, any updates many months later or how do you trade now?
Alpha started it and was working on it,then other experts did not take much interest and contribute their expertise,it feels like peoples are taker no giver so the thread went out of sight - let us work on it to improve what is possible to grow it - :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
alpha24
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:52 am
Alpha started it and was working on it,then other experts did not take much interest and contribute their expertise,it feels like peoples are taker no giver so the thread went out of sight - let us work on it to improve what is possible to grow it - :)
Let us start again, I am not expert trader let us build new system or modify and test it.Just played with settings and not tested on live charts but in back testing it is looking promising.
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution

mntiwana wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:52 am
As it is your system, I can't understand why you ignore to answer, how you trade now. I don't think, if everyone adds his favourite indicator, how that brings us nearer to your system. As you post so many indicators here, it would be helpful, to get your favourites and a description of your trading style.

friend4you wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:33 am

As it is your system, I can't understand why you ignore to answer, how you trade now. I don't think, if everyone adds his favourite indicator, how that brings us nearer to your system. As you post so many indicators here, it would be helpful, to get your favourites and a description of your trading style.
I think i have answered and responded so many times at various places,there is non of my system yet at any place,never i claimed alike,these are users,open threads on different names/titles
even i am here to help you all valued members what i can but i dont like copy paste style trading,you will be dependent whole life,but you can and should learn things by copy/pasting and or following others set up where it seems looking pretty,always keep in mind,mostly times peoples show and illustrate their set up where price movement is in trendy market situations,think about when not in trend but choppy
as for my favorite indicators,all Mladens/Mrtools indicators are best and fine for me because i can form these in any situation/s and they cooperate very suitable way,these indicators have a lot of pretty features (parameters) that help fine tune and fitting so impressively in a lot of styles and shapes - so telling in short try to play and exercise with parameters, is a way of learning rather than copy pasting
All i want see you members independent not dependent for to create and invent your own systems and strategies and i am sure that is not far from you when you will be able to glue indicator (any indicator) formation/display within price movement,at least i learnt this way and expect from you all friends (trading community) too
One more bitter truth is that every trader have his/her own mind,own way of trading,own trading level,own capacity to accept loss,own greed limit,own chart display interest that fits and easy to analyse things and so many other related things,so how one can copy other traders perfectly
It is not a matter of ignoring but a reason not to mislead,as every one think and work differently
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Combining indicators as a pro

mntiwana wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:53 am
even i am here to help you all valued members what i can but i dont like copy paste style trading,you will be dependent whole life,but you can and should learn things by copy/pasting and or following others set up where it seems looking pretty,always keep in mind,mostly times peoples show and illustrate their set up where price movement is in trendy market situations,think about when not in trend but choppy
as for my favorite indicators,all Mladens/Mrtools indicators are best and fine for me because i can form these in any situation/s and they cooperate very suitable way,these indicators have a lot of pretty features (parameters) that help fine tune and fitting so impressively in a lot of styles and shapes - so telling in short try to play and exercise with parameters, is a way of learning rather than copy pasting
All i want see you members independent not dependent for to create and invent your own systems and strategies and i am sure that is not far from you when you will be able to glue indicator (any indicator) formation/display within price movement,at least i learnt this way and expect from you all friends (trading community) too
One more bitter truth is that every trader have his/her own mind,own way of trading,own trading level,own capacity to accept loss,own greed limit,own chart display interest that fits and easy to analyse things and so many other related things,so how one can copy other traders perfectly
It is not a matter of ignoring but a reason not to mislead,as every one think and work differently
regards
Ok, you just could have said, I'm the moderator here and I don't want to emphasize some indicators, some of our "children" here in special.
It's not about copy and paste, we learn every day new things and new way to see things. And many indicators are completely unknown to most like vidaya.

There are many newbies tempt to put only trend showing indicators in their system as they seem to give them trust. As you said, many pics show only trending times of big ups and downs and only in these situations, these systems make profit. They often think, old indicators like rsi are not as good as the smoothed new ones here, but it needs oscillators and bands in my view to compete also in ranging markets. Many traders also run for the new great indicator and just throw their top 5 on a chart, that all change their color nearly at the same place and can't understand, why their system fail in non-trending markets. Often, systems seem just the recombination of indicators that are in or just old systems with some new add-ons.
I would like to get your and others view on these things as there are not many complete systems here, which gives us a new look on charts. It's not enough to produce many indicators without helping how to combine them. People want to make consistent money, mostly on M1-M15 timeframe and there are many repainting systems out there even for 1000 $ like many of Toshko Raychev. I would like that we talk more about this knowledge as many can help each other.

Re: Combining indicators as a pro

friend4you wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Ok, you just could have said, I'm the moderator here and I don't want to emphasize some indicators, some of our "children" here in special.
It's not about copy and paste, we learn every day new things and new way to see things. And many indicators are completely unknown to most like vidaya.

There are many newbies tempt to put only trend showing indicators in their system as they seem to give them trust. As you said, many pics show only trending times of big ups and downs and only in these situations, these systems make profit. They often think, old indicators like rsi are not as good as the smoothed new ones here, but it needs oscillators and bands in my view to compete also in ranging markets. Many traders also run for the new great indicator and just throw their top 5 on a chart, that all change their color nearly at the same place and can't understand, why their system fail in non-trending markets. Often, systems seem just the recombination of indicators that are in or just old systems with some new add-ons.
I would like to get your and others view on these things as there are not many complete systems here, which gives us a new look on charts. It's not enough to produce many indicators without helping how to combine them. People want to make consistent money, mostly on M1-M15 timeframe and there are many repainting systems out there even for 1000 $ like many of Toshko Raychev. I would like that we talk more about this knowledge as many can help each other.
"It's not enough to produce many indicators without helping how to combine them." Huh, :lol:

Re: Combining indicators as a pro

appsoluxions wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:58 pm "It's not enough to produce many indicators without helping how to combine them." Huh, :lol:
i know huh some people need to be spoonfed................... even after that they are just never happy/or find something 2 complain about :roll:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈