Re: Timmy's Expert advisor service

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 4:18 pm

This is how it does now.

It creates 2 pending orders as before buy & sell , lets call it pending group 1 , if it get a take profit from it it continues and creates group pending 2 , if it hits a stoploss it waits in the group until it hits a take profit then it continues .

So lets say pending group 1 buy hits stoploss it will trigger an instant sell , if that hits stoploss it triggers a buy trade and so on until a profit has been taken.

I used the same parameters for the countertrades as for the pending orders just to keep the size of the settings down.

See if its to your liking .

Dear Sir!

Once again thank you for your efforts!

The current EA does the following:

-It opens PO's at Offset of certain pips say 10 pips and when One is triggered, the other one is deleted. (This is Fine)
-When 1st order hits SL, it opens Opposite order with same TP and SL settings as original. (This is not fine as If It get 4 orders in a row SL,then results will be -1-1-1-1+1=-3 Loss)

So because of above, I propose to split the EA into two EA's, EA Buy First and EA Sell First:

EA Buy First:

It starts by Placing a Buy Stop Pending order of Lots1 and SL1 and TP1 at a distance of Price Offset1
If Hit TP1, EA Closed
IF SL1 Hitted, the EA Sells Immediately Lots2 with SL2 and TP2
If Hit TP2, EA Closed
IF SL2 Hitted, the EA Buys Immediately Lots3 with SL3 and TP3
If Hit TP3, EA Closed
IF SL3 Hitted, the EA Sells Immediately Lots4 with SL4 and TP4
And So On.... Untill Lots10 hits SL10 where the EA will also Stop.

Opposite for EA Sell First.

Thank You In advance!

Dune2000 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:10 pm

Dear Sir!

-It opens PO's at Offset of certain pips say 10 pips and when One is triggered, the other one is deleted. (This is Fine)
-When 1st order hits SL, it opens Opposite order with same TP and SL settings as original. (This is not fine as If It get 4 orders in a row SL,then results will be -1-1-1-1+1=-3 Loss)

So because of above, I propose to split the EA into two EA's, EA Buy First and EA Sell First:

EA Buy First:

It starts by Placing a Buy Stop Pending order of Lots1 and SL1 and TP1 at a distance of Price Offset1
If Hit TP1, EA Closed
If Hit TP2, EA Closed
If Hit TP3, EA Closed

Thank You In advance!
The part were it counter trades it still uses martingale on it so on profit it should be close to 0 in total.

And the part that you wanted it to start with a buy pending only , its more or less likely that it dosnt get triggered at all and then what ?

But i thought of something , the ea now uses multipliers to add to the loss , and tried it a bit on one of my brokers and it didnt add volume to it as i wanted so therefore i changed it a bit , can do the same in the ea im making for you , that it add lots instead of using multiplication to it , like for every loss add 0.01 lot to it until it makes a profit .

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:37 pm

The part were it counter trades it still uses martingale on it so on profit it should be close to 0 in total.

And the part that you wanted it to start with a buy pending only , its more or less likely that it dosnt get triggered at all and then what ?

But i thought of something , the ea now uses multipliers to add to the loss , and tried it a bit on one of my brokers and it didnt add volume to it as i wanted so therefore i changed it a bit , can do the same in the ea im making for you , that it add lots instead of using multiplication to it , like for every loss add 0.01 lot to it until it makes a profit .
Dear Sir! Allow me to explain:

By Lot1, Lot2,Lot3.... does not mean that I am Increasing the lot size by 1 on each step. What these represent are inputs that I will do in the Properties when applying the EA's

What I want to do is increase lots as under:

1- 0.01Lots, SL 10Pips, TP 10 Pips (These are the Lots1, SL1, TP1) {Here if loss it is $1}
2- 0.01Lots, SL 10Pips, TP 20 Pips (These are the Lots2, SL2, TP2) {Here if loss it is total $2}
3- 0.02Lots, SL 10Pips, TP 15 Pips (These are the Lots3, SL3, TP3) {Here if loss it is total $4}
4- 0.02Lots, SL 10Pips, TP 25 Pips (These are the Lots4, SL4, TP4) {Here if loss it is total $6}
5- 0.03Lots, SL 10Pips, TP 24 Pips (These are the Lots5, SL5, TP5) {Here if loss it is total $9}
6- 0.03Lots, SL 10Pips, TP 34 Pips (These are the Lots6, SL6, TP6) {Here if loss it is total $12}
7- 0.04Lots, SL 10Pips, TP 33 Pips (These are the Lots7, SL7, TP7) {Here if loss it is total $16}
8- 0.04Lots, SL 10Pips, TP 43 Pips (These are the Lots8, SL8, TP8) {Here if loss it is total $20}
9- 0.05Lots, SL 10Pips, TP 42 Pips (These are the Lots9, SL9, TP9) {Here if loss it is total $25}
10- 0.05Lots, SL 10Pips, TP 52 Pips (These are the Lots10, SL10, TP10) {Here if loss it is total $30}
The EA will stop after placing the 10th step as It will no longer be needed as it is on the last step of Martingale!

So in Each step, SL is Same while TP is increasing and these lot sizes make sure that my risk is under control!

As for the Pending Order NOT getting triggered, I will do the following:

On One chart I will Apply BuyFirst EA and on another chart I will Apply SellFirst EA . When One of these get Hit, I will Remove the other EA from the chart!

Thank You In Advance!
These users thanked the author Dune2000 for the post:
Julio

Dune2000 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:10 pm

Dear Sir!

EA Buy First:

If Hit TP1, EA Closed
If Hit TP2, EA Closed
If Hit TP3, EA Closed

Thank You In advance!
This should do the work , it goes through 10 stages as you wanted , if any of them takes profit it terminates , and the last step 10 it terminates no matter what happends , either loss or profit .

Made one ea that starts with Buy pending and one with Sell pending as you requested.

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 11:39 pm

This should do the work , it goes through 10 stages as you wanted , if any of them takes profit it terminates , and the last step 10 it terminates no matter what happends , either loss or profit .

Made one ea that starts with Buy pending and one with Sell pending as you requested.
Note that i it only creates the pending at the beginning when the ea starts , not between stages aswell , because that will only delay the process of what you want.