Re: Timmy's Expert advisor service

TimmyHanke wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:42 pm

Since you actually want the kind of work that i always do , then i wont just give you one , but give you the different methods i use.

In the rar file there are 4 different ea's that i just made , didnt want to search for some of my other work so made new once .

Line average price = it creates 2 lines that always follow the current price with 5 pips in this case , 5pips above and 5 below , the average price is slower than price itself and that makes it slack behind , so in this case it will buy when average price is below low line and sell if its above high line , makes a funny and fast rection.

Line price push = it creates 2 lines 10 pips from price , and if price is > high line the high line will follow along with the price as long they have contact , and the low line follows with it 10 pips behind . so the distance of 10 pips cant be broken.

line price 10 pips = if price goes > high line or < low line the ea will move both lines to a 10 pip distance from price again and follows the market that way.

90 1 = is one of my latest idea that still needs work but why not give it to you aswell , it uses the average price method , but it always measures past candle , if candle 1 open price hasnt moved more than 5 pips to candle 0 open price it takes that as a raging market and trades reversed , high = sell low = buy

and if the open price moved more than 5 pips from latest candle and the current candle is > 10 pips it will trend trading high=buy low = sell.
use that with same stoploss and see what it does :)

Try all and see what you likes best , if you want any changes to one of them just ask , all are without trailing because i noticed that it often closes to early , and that my strategy often always close on 10 pips anyway , and the mothods are actually a trailing in a way ;)
good morning Timmy,
do I need dll file in libraries, because I can not attach EA on my charts ? Thank you :)
cheers
hannele

Hi Timmy,
Can you please help me create EA for the strategy as posted below:

Indicators used:
BB Stops (BS)
BB Squeeze Break (SB)

Buy Conditions:

Signal:
1) SB - Momentum line > 0
2) SB - Green histo > 0
3) SB - Red histo = 0
4) Candle close above BB stop (0 buffer)

Trigger for entry:
5) Next candle - breaks/cross the previous candle high

6) No trade if the above setup is within 10pips from a big round number
7) Trailing stop with BB stop indicator

Enter with 4 positions

Exit:
1) SB - momentum line enters inside green histo - close 1st position
2) SB - green histo (current) is < green histo (previous) - close 2nd position
3) Heiken Ashi color change - close 3rd position
4) SB - momentum line < 0 or SB Red histo < 0 - close 4th position or all positions

Sell condition - Reverse

Also if a news filter can be added - we can opt in/out of trading 10/15mins prior to news.

char2903 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:25 pm Hi Timmy,
Can you please help me create EA for the strategy as posted below:

Indicators used:
BB Stops (BS)
BB Squeeze Break (SB)

Buy Conditions:

Signal:
1) SB - Momentum line > 0
2) SB - Green histo > 0
3) SB - Red histo = 0
4) Candle close above BB stop (0 buffer)

Trigger for entry:
5) Next candle - breaks/cross the previous candle high

6) No trade if the above setup is within 10pips from a big round number
7) Trailing stop with BB stop indicator

Enter with 4 positions

Exit:
1) SB - momentum line enters inside green histo - close 1st position
2) SB - green histo (current) is < green histo (previous) - close 2nd position
3) Heiken Ashi color change - close 3rd position
4) SB - momentum line < 0 or SB Red histo < 0 - close 4th position or all positions

Sell condition - Reverse

Also if a news filter can be added - we can opt in/out of trading 10/15mins prior to news.
First thing bb squeeze break repaint like crazy .
Second , in the making of a expert advisor it's not able to have 2 subwindow indicators in the same window because they are 2 different things.
So the exit won't work with momentum line inside green histro.

Should I continue without that ?

Hello Timmy,

the attached EA (EA_E-mail.mq4) should send price quotes by email every xx minutes. But after starting EA, time interval is not working, it starts a runaway.
Please have a look.
I found an indicator, (i-ScreenShot), where the time interval is working. Maybe you can remove screenshot stuff and exchange it with
price quote email function.

Regards tiatatta...

tiatatta wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:08 pm Hello Timmy,

the attached EA (EA_E-mail.mq4) should send price quotes by email every xx minutes. But after starting EA, time interval is not working, it starts a runaway.
Please have a look.
I found an indicator, (i-ScreenShot), where the time interval is working. Maybe you can remove screenshot stuff and exchange it with

Regards tiatatta...
As I wrote in the first post, u create experts advisors using fx dreemas service ( ea generating software)

I don't modify existing expert advisors because of one simple thing, I can't.
I'm no coder at all.
But I understand most logic but not in code .

tiatatta wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:08 pm Hello Timmy,

Please have a look.

Regards tiatatta...
But I it can be done if you want me to , what information should be sent and at what time intervals?