Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

Ehlers Fisher transform 2_1
This of Mladen's extended version of Ehlers fisher transform with filters (3 state filtering)
lower sw in third picture the lowest one (orange/blue colored)
still with usual 7 prices and option for signal line too
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Ehlers Fisher transform 2.4 Histo mtf
Here is histo ver based on slope and zero line cross but left the main line coloring as is (eft and sig cross) - interpolated mtf - alerts and rest of every feature included for example smoothing weight and 3 state filtering - 20 prices - and signal line
thanks to mrtools
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Ehlers Fisher transform 2.5(alerts)
Upgraded and already posted by mrtools with additions a lot of alerting and arrowing options - on zero cross,signal cross,on slope change and a lot more included -the last and final version of its series up till now
big thanks to our experts :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
TraderFury

mntiwana wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:50 pm Ehlers Fisher transform 2.4 mtf
extended to interpolated mtf - already posted by mrtools in request and idea thread posting it here too as it belongs to this thread
Someone can help me ?
I do not see the indicators on the chart , and I do not know what to do .

Thank you .