Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

dear sir
i am vary happy realy vary happy that i got the indicator ehilar smoothby fixing issue mt4 1090.Ilthough it is
sufficent for me,but i was willing to add dynamic zone - ehlers fisher transform nrp alerts.mq4. i tried to fix its issue
but even it,it is blank.if you coul help me to fix this issue i will be greatful to you.

ganeshji wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:21 am dear sir
i am vary happy realy vary happy that i got the indicator ehilar smoothby fixing issue mt4 1090.Ilthough it is
sufficent for me,but i was willing to add dynamic zone - ehlers fisher transform nrp alerts.mq4. i tried to fix its issue
but even it,it is blank.if you coul help me to fix this issue i will be greatful to you.
Please post the code ,is not working with you,also for DZ indicators dont forget to allow dll from common tab of indicator property window
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

94315jim wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:00 pm Hi,

I am looking for Ehler's Smoothed Momentum indicator? I was wondering is it available as can't seem to find it.

thanks,
jim
There are smoothed but at least i am not aware of any Ehlars
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

This is a mt4 version I made of Mladen's mt5 synthetic smoothed rsi . His explanation about the indicator::

The idea of this indicator is the same as for the synthetic RSI:

Instead of using one RSI, the indicator is using 3 instances of RSI.
Those 3 instances of RSI are then used to calculate the "synthetic" value (that is not an average of the 3 since the calculation differs from an average).
As an addition, the prices are pre-filtered prior to be used in RSI calculation. If you wish to omit that part, simply set all the EMA periods to be less than or equal to 1.

The difference (compared to Synthetic RSI) is that this version is using Ehlers smoothed RSI in calculation instead of using "regular" RSI and that makes the resulting synthetic RSI even smoother.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
heispark, reachme