Re: Various Expert Advisors

aras wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:48 am yes of course mladen but ı cant find regular working ea in the forum and internet web sites.
Hi aras
CCIZ
Here is one simple CCI EA,taking trades on zero cross and using built in cci for to work
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi everyone,
I am new hear so apologies if I am asking for something that is already been investigated and coded but I am looking for a fairly simple EA to make backtesting a strategy easier over a longer time frame. Its uses settable EMA crossovers for entries, and I found a load of EA's that do this but I'd also like to filter trades with an RSI setting. Again I have found EA's with RSI filters but they are usually designed to trade in the overbought/sold zones of standard RSI filter, however, what I would like to look at is filtering trades so that when the EMA's cross the RSI signal line should also have crossed the 50 level - within a settable number of bars of the EMA cross.
Does anyone know of an EA with those variables?
Thanks so much

Tr3add wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:24 am Hi everyone,
I am new hear so apologies if I am asking for something that is already been investigated and coded but I am looking for a fairly simple EA to make backtesting a strategy easier over a longer time frame. Its uses settable EMA crossovers for entries, and I found a load of EA's that do this but I'd also like to filter trades with an RSI setting. Again I have found EA's with RSI filters but they are usually designed to trade in the overbought/sold zones of standard RSI filter, however, what I would like to look at is filtering trades so that when the EMA's cross the RSI signal line should also have crossed the 50 level - within a settable number of bars of the EMA cross.
Does anyone know of an EA with those variables?
Thanks so much
Have you tried searching from "Simple Experts" thread - here
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1294827755

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2_eurusd
This version of Trend Envelop Expert Advisor v2.2 using indicators (posted along with) Author advised to use within 15M TF
list of parameters showed in pictures 1 and 2 - i have not used/exercised so dont know any thing more about it - EA and indicators are clean from errors up till now
TrendEnvelopes_v2
TrendStrength_v2
AddSignal_v1

MFI_R2_EA_v2.3
This is MFI (money flow index) EA - though already posted at "Various Indicators" thread,posting it here too
The EA have very advanced features and functions if somebody know how to use it,it is not only using single mfi indi but a lot more included (200 sma for main trend - cci - ma angle filter) - 8 type trailing options - and much more
Note : having some warnings and few functions inactive if some kind coder make these active and remove warnings,though it is functional as it is