Re: Various Expert Advisors

mrtools wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:58 am

That Ea has over 10,000 lines of code, might be better if your coder figures out the problem.
Hi MrTools,
That was exactly my problem as a non-coder but efficient enough to make changes to indicators.
He has obviously seen the amount of work that is needed hence his unwillingness to do anything further.
Pleasant weekend.

mntiwana wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 3:04 am So many times experts explained widely - any code (indicators,EAs) those coded by softwares are not reliable,more over such codes takes much time for correction than to code a new one manually (human)
If you read a little wider, you will notice how expert coders with 35 years experience in coding, actually prefer this "basic" approach as he says in his post that it makes coding "plain sailing". Therefore he knows where to look and get on with it.

Hello colleagues, just discovered this topic, which was very pleased, because with so many super indicators and no worthy adviser was made, the world is all friendly with technology and automatic trading is simply a globally promising thing, and for a long time already all the big players on the market use ubiquitous EA! I hope the topic will be developed, Will in any case help than I can. So, tried all the advisors on the old forum and I will honestly say that I do not use any of them, since they all required improvements, but unfortunately they were not completely finished, think that two or three advisers should be completed and finished before the mass production of all new ones and new (opinion) ..... Let's start))) MANDARIN EA conducted a test with a quality of 99% for a period of a year, at the default settings, without optimizing the parameters. there are prospects, lay out the first tests, hope that Mrtools and Mladen will also be in the topic))))), since do not understand programming at all and can only conduct tests and look for bugs and shortcomings with a subsequent opinion on the completion of a particular item in the adviser
These users thanked the author Antonio for the post:
Jimmy
Volente Deo

Antonio wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:16 pm Hello colleagues, just discovered this topic, which was very pleased, because with so many super indicators and no worthy adviser was made, the world is all friendly with technology and automatic trading is simply a globally promising thing, and for a long time already all the big players on the market use ubiquitous EA! I hope the topic will be developed, Will in any case help than I can. So, tried all the advisors on the old forum and I will honestly say that I do not use any of them, since they all required improvements, but unfortunately they were not completely finished, think that two or three advisers should be completed and finished before the mass production of all new ones and new (opinion) ..... Let's start))) MANDARIN EA conducted a test with a quality of 99% for a period of a year, at the default settings, without optimizing the parameters. there are prospects, lay out the first tests, hope that Mrtools and Mladen will also be in the topic))))), since do not understand programming at all and can only conduct tests and look for bugs and shortcomings with a subsequent opinion on the completion of a particular item in the adviser
Thanks for the test, this is the latest Mandarine right?

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:02 pm
Thanks for the test, this is the latest Mandarine right?
[/quote]

Yes, this version of which is posted on this forum by you buddy, with a modified indicator T3, also made a test with the indicator turned off pivot, the test is negative, as a filter you can probably use ATR or Murray, pivot is not always good for limiting the distance, to open a deal , you can also use a simple distance in the points, and to the main T3 indicator instead of the MA (mash), you can add one of your HMA nrp alerts + arrows indicator, then I think it will be super, T3 intersects with HMA, and the distance to open the ATR or point, thoughts in x the distance in points or Murray was implemented in the Expert Advisor Quantum London and has established itself at its best, in fact we just limit the opening of the order after the main indie crossing signal with additional
Volente Deo

Strangely put to optimize only two parameters TP and stop, and the process is very slow, as if the Expert Advisor is super powerful, this in turn says that something is wrong in the Owl, most likely you need to edit the code, it seems there are no complex indicators would be so inhibited by optimization ...

Also here is the drawing of T3 and TMA from Mladen, the usual one, without redrawing, that is, we are entering the intersection, plus the filter of any of: ATP, Murray, point is allowable, thereby we reduce the number of false signals on consolidation (flute), like so , and of course, all the settings need to be output to the owl, which could be optimized, as well as the ability to disable one or another indicator, thus you can always add a new indicator to the Expert Advisor as a new filter, or work in a combination of filters

as an example :arrow:
Attachments
Volente Deo