Re: RANGE BAR INDICATORS

Mntiwana,
Renko and Range bars are very different from each other, as some indicators that work on range bars might not work or behave differently on Renko. As far I can see all the indicators on the other thread are for Renko.
Anyways, you could delete the thread if you feel it is not supposed to be here.

Re: RANGE BAR INDICATORS

jaayazan wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:11 am Mntiwana,
Renko and Range bars are very different from each other, as some indicators that work on range bars might not work or behave differently on Renko. As far I can see all the indicators on the other thread are for Renko.
Anyways, you could delete the thread if you feel it is not supposed to be here.
Of course two different indicators but i was means that thread also deal with both type indicators including this type,only i point out for ease of users and fast access to have related stuff at one place,personally i have no problem :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Range and Renko Indicators

bilbao wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 5:16 am Renko_v1.0
Would it be possible to make an ea based on this indicator? I have the original mq4 file.

Open buy or sell trade depending on box color (Red = Sell ,Blue = Buy) after N (n= user defined) consective candles(Red, Blue)

TP = Box Size (For example is box size is 20 pips , then tp should be 20)
SL = Box Size (Should be equal to TP)

Trailing SL = on/off - defined by user in pips

Martingale = double the position after every lose
Example = buy poistion @0.1 lot = lost
Open second position on next signal @0.2 lot = lost
Open third position on next signal @0.3 lot and so on until win
Days to trade =
Slipage= user defined
Max Spread = User defined

I am willing to appreciate the hardwork by donating some money.

Thanks,
Rana

Re: Range and Renko Indicators

19kumar92 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:23 pm can any one make CCFP indicator to run on renko chart ,in normal ,it is not running in renko chart
thank for every one .
No, you can't. The advantage/disadvantage is that renkos, TLB charts or tick charts have no time dimension or as you want to see it the time-line of a chart is virtual and non-linear in a chaotic way. Two currency pair renko/TLB/tick charts have completely different time-lines. To compare two or more charts as with CCFp you need the same time-line, otherwise you would compare apples and elephants.

On the other hand, why you need a CCFp on a time-independent chart? In forward-trading it's equal and backward-looking the time-independent charts are repainted nonsense or black in MT4 since the datafeed isn't tickwise.