Re: XO - Indicators

Steam1 wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 5:56 pm I see what your saying, Yes a neutral zone would help
I think that XO can not be made to have neutral levels.
The fact that it shows some "levels" (which is a simple counter) does not change the fact that XO is actually a point-and-figure chart just in different form. There are no neutral levels or zones in point-and-figure charts. Only up and down

mladen wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 6:22 am I think that XO can not be made to have neutral levels.
The fact that it shows some "levels" (which is a simple counter) does not change the fact that XO is actually a point-and-figure chart just in different form. There are no neutral levels or zones in point-and-figure charts. Only up and down
Dearest MLADEN
Thanks for explaining
even if can not be overlay grey color on selected (plus/minus zero) levels
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 4:32 pm Dearest MLADEN
Thanks for explaining
even if can not be overlay grey color on selected (plus/minus zero) levels
regards
If we check when does the "low level" happen, that is almost always at the start of a trend change, and making it "neutral" would cause XO lag too much in a lot of cases

cfb adaptive XO clean 5 digits nmc
Mladen : composite fractal behavior XO with some minor changes in code in order to avoid possible problems with new mt4
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.