IndicatorXO Indicators for MT4

XO Indicators for MT4

Some introductory description - what "XO" indicator is about
XO indicators are actually originating from point-and-figure indicators
The name came from the signs that are used for representing those charts in some cases, and might have caused some confusion. But other than that, they are point and figure indicators

Short description of it could be :

"Point and figure (P&F) is a charting technique used in technical analysis. Point and figure charting does not plot price against time as time-based charts do. Instead it plots price against changes in direction by plotting a column of Xs as the price rises and a column of Os as the price falls."

Longer description can be found here : Point and figure chart ...
XO - mtf & alerts - choosable symbol ( 2 in 1 )
This version of XO indicator with dual arrowing - alerts - mtf (non interpolated) - along with choosable symbol option
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
navid110, tvhh94, 太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: XO - Indicators

XO - mtf + alerts 3.2
XO - mtf + alerts 3.2 (histo)
MLADEN : More upgrades
- upgraded that mtf version to use user friendly time frames (with the addition of automatic next time frames
- and the histogram version of it
Originally these were posted here here
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 6:17 pm Some introductory description - what "XO" indicator is about

XO - mtf & alerts - choosable symbol ( 2 in 1 )
This version of XO indicator with dual arrowing - alerts - mtf (non interpolated) - along with choosable symbol option
Hi mntiwana, I have question, In the third picture is that XO-mtf - choosable symbol (2 in 1) And if so would you be so kind to show me you settings Thanks

Steam1 wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 12:48 am Hi mntiwana, I have question, In the third picture is that XO-mtf - choosable symbol (2 in 1) And if so would you be so kind to show me you settings Thanks
Hi steam1
I was trying to find your query within XO folder but did not find the picture with some specific indicator but we can form/force it to same appearance with any newest version,not a big job :)
on chart it is some step ma indi,i just upload that illustration to know traders what XO do
regards

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 2:47 pm Steam
just for example - 2 different stap MAs on chart and 2 different XO's in sw
Hi mntiwana, Thank you for the examples, It helps to see different setups and variations . I'm using XO -choosable (2 in1) in an EA and always searching for better settings or better version

Steam1 wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 3:33 pm Hi mntiwana, Thank you for the examples, It helps to see different setups and variations . I'm using XO -choosable (2 in1) in an EA and always searching for better settings or better version
Steam
what i saw in almost every XO with single one parameter,and i noticed it fast in a lot of cases.i like XO since long
what i think and suggest - we may request our pretty experts for a new feature - i means zone,an selectable zone (plus/minus) where colored bars should be inactive (grey colored) and out of that zone bar should be in their belonging colors (green/red) - same like "Angle" indicators and "Trend Direction & Force Index" indicators do
i am sure it will help us traders to avoid some false signals :)
but you are enjoying "XO - EA" alone,not a good idea :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
tvhh94

Steam1 wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 5:00 pm Here is a version with levels added, You can set any width, I've been using level1 and level2 ,The job is just dialing it in
That is not exact what i asked for,this we can take from indi property (level tab) even - all i means within selectable levels no colored bar and when bars are out of (up/down) selected level then bar should be in belong colors

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 5:31 pm That is not exact what i asked for,this we can take from indi property (level tab) even - all i means within selectable levels no colored bar and when bars are out of (up/down) selected level then bar should be in belong colors
I see what your saying, Yes a neutral zone would help