Re: XO - Indicators

mntiwana wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 7:00 pm XO - mtf & alerts - choosable symbol ( 2 in 1 )
Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS
As you always recommend for experimenting on things,so i was comparing all 2 versions of XO "XO - mtf & alerts - choosable symbol ( 2 in 1 )" and - "XO clean_mtf + alerts + lines 2.02" - then as per my conclusion the 2 in 1 version performing well.
so i like request for some favor regarding possible upgradation - new interpolated mtf - newest 33 prices and user friendly option within the said winning indicator (in pictures the lowest sw with arrows).
regards
mntiwana

I think that XO is (due to its nature how it is drawn on chart) one of the few indicators that does not need interpolation.
The rest will be done , though :)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy

mladen wrote:
mntiwana

I think that XO is (due to its nature how it is drawn on chart) one of the few indicators that does not need interpolation.
The rest will be done , though :)
Dearest MLADEN
Thanks for favoring :)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 7:00 pm XO - mtf & alerts - choosable symbol ( 2 in 1 )
Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS
As you always recommend for experimenting on things,so i was comparing all 2 versions of XO "XO - mtf & alerts - choosable symbol ( 2 in 1 )" and - "XO clean_mtf + alerts + lines 2.02" - then as per my conclusion the 2 in 1 version performing well.
so i like request for some favor regarding possible upgradation - new interpolated mtf - newest 33 prices and user friendly option within the said winning indicator (in pictures the lowest sw with arrows).
regards
Changed to the new mtf, made it user friendly, added the 33 prices, and added more options for the alerts and arrow.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Holmes27, pilot, Kiwi, pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 11:05 pm Changed to the new mtf, made it user friendly, added the 33 prices, and added more options for the alerts and arrow.
Dearest MRTOOLS
So much thanks for the upgradation to my favorite toy,appreciations
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Steam1 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 5:13 am HI MrTools, Have a question, Can Trend Levels and Arrows on the break of trend levels be added as a quick option to the new version of XO, To help focus on breakouts and eliminate some weak signals. Thanks for your thoughts
steam good idea that is what i am trying to utilize - the first (+/-) levels as dead (choppy) zones

Steam1 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 5:13 am HI MrTools, Have a question, Can Trend Levels and Arrows on the break of trend levels be added as a quick option to the new version of XO, To help focus on breakouts and eliminate some weak signals. Thanks for your thoughts
Arrows and alerts when the secondary upper xo crosses an upper level and when the secondary lower xo crosses a lower level?

Hi Steam,
The attached screen shot is very interesting and promising, could it be possible to share indicators and template used ... ???
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Best Regards
Dimitri