Re: XO - Indicators

XO clean_mtf + alerts + lines 2.01
The version XO clean mtf alerts lines with same attributes including some extra - is the last version of clean XO indicator series up till now

MLADEN : Usually the XO indicators are based on close price, this one allows users to choose from basic 7 prices
in the example picture upper sw with default close price when lower sw with typical price - difference is big but
Neither is repainting
so latest (33) prices are requested :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 10:45 pm XO clean_mtf + alerts + lines 2.01
The version XO clean mtf alerts lines with same attributes including some extra - is the last version of clean XO indicator series up till now

MLADEN : Usually the XO indicators are based on close price, this one allows users to choose from basic 7 prices
in the example picture upper sw with default close price when lower sw with typical price - difference is big but
Neither is repainting
so latest (33) prices are requested :)
Is this indicator repainted?

mrtools wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 10:00 am Added the latest prices and the new mtf, also made it user friendly.
Dearest MRTOOLS
So many thanks for upgrading this version,working well :)
from the time i have it,quarreling with for hours,what i noticed it form nice in higher time frames when long term setup required and at current chart HA Averages price do well - if somebody want try it,it losing less trades comparing to other indicators and the losses covered easily by pretty winning ones
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

XO - mtf & alerts - choosable symbol ( 2 in 1 )
Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS
As you always recommend for experimenting on things,so i was comparing all 2 versions of XO "XO - mtf & alerts - choosable symbol ( 2 in 1 )" and - "XO clean_mtf + alerts + lines 2.02" - then as per my conclusion the 2 in 1 version performing well.
so i like request for some favor regarding possible upgradation - new interpolated mtf - newest 33 prices and user friendly option within the said winning indicator (in pictures the lowest sw with arrows).
regards
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy

Jimmy wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 7:18 pm Beautiful XO - mtf & alerts. Looks very promising bro.
Thank you for posting!
Man Thanks
let us see when experts manage time to be more kind on us :)

mntiwana wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 7:00 pm XO - mtf & alerts - choosable symbol ( 2 in 1 )
Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS
As you always recommend for experimenting on things,so i was comparing all 2 versions of XO "XO - mtf & alerts - choosable symbol ( 2 in 1 )" and - "XO clean_mtf + alerts + lines 2.02" - then as per my conclusion the 2 in 1 version performing well.
so i like request for some favor regarding possible upgradation - new interpolated mtf - newest 33 prices and user friendly option within the said winning indicator (in pictures the lowest sw with arrows).
regards
So you are using higher timeframe alerts to enter on lower one?