Re: XO - Indicators

mrtools wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 6:10 am Arrows and alerts when the secondary upper xo crosses an upper level and when the secondary lower xo crosses a lower level?
Dearest MRTOOLS
As i am seeing at the chart,primary trend representing bar lines (blue/deep pink) ones - when these cross zero line it print arrows - and the white yellow continuous lines representing as secondary trend,when these secondary lines cross zero line it arrowing - all two signaling at cross of zero line - but as steam and me requesting ,not the zero line but first level lines (+1 and - 1) most suitable the secondary trend should work (arrowing) on first level (+ 1 and -1) (selectable) - and let the primary arrowing as it is
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dimitri wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 6:37 am Hi Steam,
The attached screen shot is very interesting and promising, could it be possible to share indicators and template used ... ???
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Best Regards
Dimitri
Hi Dimitri, The indicators and template will be posted

Steam1 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 6:51 am Hi Dimitri, The indicators and template will be posted
Hi Steam,
Thank you for your prompt reply even if i cannot ... understand your comment - reason ... which is not clear to me, probably i am missing somethiing. Any way i respect your answer ... thank you again
Best Regards
Dimitri

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 6:47 am Dearest MRTOOLS
As i am seeing at the chart,primary trend representing bar lines (blue/deep pink) ones - when these cross zero line it print arrows - and the white yellow continuous lines representing as secondary trend,when these secondary lines cross zero line it arrowing - all two signaling at cross of zero line - but as steam and me requesting ,not the zero line but first level lines (+1 and - 1) most suitable the secondary trend should work (arrowing) on first level (+ 1 and -1) (selectable) - and let the primary arrowing as it is
regards
Added the level cross arrows and alerts to the mix.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Holmes27, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 7:55 am Added the level cross arrows and alerts to the mix.
Dearest MRTOOLS
So much thanks for so early response and help adding arrowing on level cross :)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Steam1 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 7:32 am Dimitri, Here is the temp and indicators for the Kagi Breakout with mladen's symbol changer 1.1 which makes scanning for breakouts very easy
Hi Steam,
Thank you so much for sharing ... hope and wish you big success ...
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dear Mladen and Mrtools, I have been experimenting on the attached "xo mtf alerts choosable symbols" indie , and I love the option, where you can opt fr the arrow to be on the newest bar of the highest time ( that is when, there is a change in trend, the arrow appears on the first candle). Is it possible to make the indie give a signal alert at the open of the change in trend candle, rather than the close or the middle of the change in trend candle. Please, I know nothing about coding so ignore it if it isn't possible.

ekmanso1 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:57 pm Dear Mladen and Mrtools, I have been experimenting on the attached "xo mtf alerts choosable symbols" indie , and I love the option, where you can opt fr the arrow to be on the newest bar of the highest time ( that is when, there is a change in trend, the arrow appears on the first candle). Is it possible to make the indie give a signal alert at the open of the change in trend candle, rather than the close or the middle of the change in trend candle. Please, I know nothing about coding so ignore it if it isn't possible.
If alerts on current is set to true the the alerts are triggered at current still opened bar
If you set it to false, then it will be triggered on the close of the current bar, or, as you tell it, on the open of "trend candle"