Re: Various indicators

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:59 pm This is the dollar index smoothed with jurik. Its the green/orange indicator.
greatest mrtools thx u for nice new toy it looks magnificent :o ..........how do we use it sir? (sorry 2 my lack of understandin)
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:12 pm
greatest mrtools thx u for nice new toy it looks magnificent :o ..........how do we use it sir? (sorry 2 my lack of understandin)
Hi
if USdollar index is strong EUDUSD goes down and vicaversa. Place the indi with currencies that have USD and watch for little while, it will become obvious. Showing the strength.
cheers
hannele
These users thanked the author hannele for the post:
moey_dw

hannele wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:36 am

Hi
if USdollar index is strong EUDUSD goes down and vicaversa. Place the indi with currencies that have USD and watch for little while, it will become obvious. Showing the strength.
cheers
hannele
bless u mr hannele thx u to taking the time to teach me & ur reply.............it is a nice explanation and i am understanding your words easy :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈