Re: Various indicators

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:40 am This is a value chart with added trend envelopes, added alerts for crossing ob/os and or for trend envelopes trend change. If using more than one value chart on the same pair make sure and use a different magic number for every instance of the indicator. Also the trend envelopes are smoothed with a choice of the usual 8 moving averages.
Dear mrtools may i ask something? Value Charts are great... Can you make a version with two choosable averages and floating levels (or dynamic zone) ?
It would be a very usefull indicator i think... and i would be grateful :)
thank you in advance :)

AlexLoco wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:50 pm

Dear mrtools may i ask something? Value Charts are great... Can you make a version with two choosable averages and floating levels (or dynamic zone) ?
It would be a very usefull indicator i think... and i would be grateful :)
thank you in advance :)
Hi AlexLoco,

There's one with dynamic zones here(viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8416995) - It does not meet all your requirements, but I thought you might want to check it out(if you have not already done so).

appsoluxions wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:16 pm

Hi AlexLoco,

There's one with dynamic zones here(viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8416995) - It does not meet all your requirements, but I thought you might want to check it out(if you have not already done so).
By the way, to moderators: doesn't 'Value Charts' suppose to have its own section here viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8430755? It looks like there are varieties of these and a room to improve or create new ones. PS: Not sure where to post these kind of requests, so I stole AlexLoco moment - apologies.

appsoluxions wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:16 pm

Hi AlexLoco,

Thank you appsoluxions i didn't notice it :) i asked for choosable averages because i use a ribbon on the charts for trends, so i could match it... and the DZ or the floating levels, using them as extremes so i can confirm some pullbacks on the chart ribbon... it would be useful... i hope mrtools or mladen can make it :)

AlexLoco wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:12 pm

Thank you appsoluxions i didn't notice it :) i asked for choosable averages because i use a ribbon on the charts for trends, so i could match it... and the DZ or the floating levels, using them as extremes so i can confirm some pullbacks on the chart ribbon... it would be useful... i hope mrtools or mladen can make it :)
[/quote]
----------------------------------------------------------
appsoluxions
By the way, to moderators: doesn't 'Value Charts' suppose to have its own section here viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8430755? It looks like there are varieties of these and a room to improve or create new ones. PS: Not sure where to post these kind of requests, so I stole AlexLoco moment - apologies.
let us see this value chart,it have at least 40 versions (variety) of different style and formations
dont know what suits you - always we have problem to guess when asked in general - so better way asking with demonstrating picture/s and explaining well,because often we happens to have replies alike "no,not this,this i have already" and so on,it means we wasting time just for guessing around and mind reading is really a hard task
As for new Title thread,we decided to create new Title for indicators that falls in major category with min 50 to 100 in numbers - so the rest are generally posted in "Various Indicators" thread
Hope it helps to many visitors
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jimmy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

value chart - averages 1.1
This of Mladen's value chart Averages version supporting 36 averaging methods on both lines and 20 price options for both too with a lot of extra features (seen in pisture)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
reachme

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:01 am
appsoluxions
let us see this value chart,it have at least 40 versions (variety) of different style and formations
dont know what suits you - always we have problem to guess when asked in general - so better way asking with demonstrating picture/s and explaining well,because often we happens to have replies alike "no,not this,this i have already" and so on,it means we wasting time just for guessing around and mind reading is really a hard task
As for new Title thread,we decided to create new Title for indicators that falls in major category with min 50 to 100 in numbers - so the rest are generally posted in "Various Indicators" thread
[/quote]

Hi Mntiwana,
Thank you for your effort to respond. I was checking the thread created by Mladen from the other site. It had like 38 pages with couple of varieties and I got the idea from there. I saw one variety with polyfit_bands(attached) and figured out it might be possible to create more varieties, and so it could help if they organised in one place. But I am sure you know better what's possible and not - no worries, I guess 'Various indicators' is fine too :)

appsoluxions wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:42 am
appsoluxions
Hi Mntiwana,
Thank you for your effort to respond. I was checking the thread created by Mladen from the other site. It had like 38 pages with couple of varieties and I got the idea from there. I saw one variety with polyfit_bands(attached) and figured out it might be possible to create more varieties, and so it could help if they organised in one place. But I am sure you know better what's possible and not - no worries, I guess 'Various indicators' is fine too :)
[/quote]
Yes,you are right - except the name you mentioned/post is not correct
"Value chart & polyfit bands nmc"