Re: MA Crosses

frxsttnfx wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:32 am Hi Forex-station team,
Is it possible to add other methods of averages ?
Parabolic weighted, Leader exponantial, Fractal adaptive , non lag, hull moving averages ...
Multiple averages nmc
Though it is not exact as you asking but here is a solution,you can use this version that have 20 MA choice,period for first method then increment period for second method as per you required,2 or how much MAs you want apply,usual basic prices.lines width/style/color option,
in picture leader ema used,period 23 increment 10
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:47 am Frxsttnfx, added all the available averages.
Dearest MRTOOLS
So much thanks for inventing new Averages crosses indicator with 36 available Averaging methods along with all features.
the second Ma method i means the slow MA method is not plotting/applying/controlled separately but same as the first MA method,if it intended to do as.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:12 am Dearest MRTOOLS
So much thanks for inventing new Averages crosses indicator with 36 available Averaging methods along with all features.
the second Ma method i means the slow MA method is not plotting/applying/controlled separately but same as the first MA method,if it intended to do as.
regards
Thanks for catching that, please download it again, should be fixed in that version.

Hello Mr. Tools and all,
I really love the Averages Ribbon 3. The histo version is really nice, but I would like to use all the display types you have in some other creations, specifically displaying color candles. Is this possible with this indicator?