Re: Trend Indicators

mades wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:51 am
mntiwana wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:20 am
Jurik Trend envelopes mtf alerts
An other pretty variation of kind experts including double smoothed option,can be adjusted in various forms,almost shift -
alerts - interpolated mtf too ---------- bb stop style
Could you pls add notifications?
Added push notifications and made it a little bit more user friendly.
Attachments
jurik trend envelopes mtf alerts.mq4
(11.38 KiB) Downloaded 308 times

mrtools wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:19 pm
mades wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:51 am

Could you pls add notifications?
Hi mrtools ,

so I checked the updated indi and it's not the 1.02 version (missing double setting) and it also doesn't draw the BB-stop style lines just dots. Maybe posting the 1.02 mq4 would be enough as I can do those small adjustments myself, thank you.

mades wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:38 pm
mrtools wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:19 pm

Hi mrtools ,

so I checked the updated indi and it's not the 1.02 version (missing double setting) and it also doesn't draw the BB-stop style lines just dots. Maybe posting the 1.02 mq4 would be enough as I can do those small adjustments myself, thank you.
Don't have the source for the 1.02 version, would this version work?
Attachments
Jurik trend envelopes (mtf + alerts).ex4
(45.93 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
jte.png

mrtools wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:35 pm
This is a histogram version of the absolute strength market indicator with multi time frame and arrow options. With this version you have absolute strength based on rsi,or stochastic, or adx. This version has the 30+ price options and 8 different ma types to choose from.
Thank you brother. Really digging this indicator especially how you can chose the "Absolute Trend Strength based on" RSI, Stoch and ADX calculations plus MTF. This is some very useful stuff :clap:

PS: I think I'm going to print a small palm-sized cheat sheet for the colors and stick it on my desk :lol:

Market Colors.jpg
Market Colors.jpg (19.2 KiB) Viewed 1160 times
Forex-station.com myfxbook live account

mrtools wrote:
This is a histogram version of the absolute strength market indicator with multi time frame and arrow options. With this version you have absolute strength based on rsi,or stochastic, or adx. This version has the 30+ price options and 8 different ma types to choose from.

Thank's made the New Indicator.

I saw 'Bear market rally histogram color' as Turquoise color in the Setting.
May I ask you... Where is BULL market rally histogram color ? :problem:
Attachments
AbsoluteStrength Market  Histo(mtf + arrows) - All.png
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Jimmy wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:23 pm
mrtools wrote:
Thank you brother. Really digging this indicator especially how you can chose the "Absolute Trend Strength based on" RSI, Stoch and ADX calculations plus MTF. This is some very useful stuff :clap:

PS: I think I'm going to print a small palm-sized cheat sheet for the colors and stick it on my desk :lol:

Market Colors.jpg
Was thinking the same, so made it to comment with the name in the separate window, whatever state the market is in.

Tsar wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:25 pm
mrtools wrote:

Thank's made the New Indicator.

I saw 'Bear market rally histogram color' as Turquoise color in the Setting.
May I ask you... Where is BULL market rally histogram color ? :problem:
Yeah your right just copied the old version labels where the Bear market rally is called a Market correction. The bear market rally is the same as weak bull market, can change it to that if that would make it easier for everyone.