Re: Identify This Indicator

simke wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:57 pm thank you for answering pacois
I just wonder if there is a similar indicator or someone has experience with this indicator.
I'm also interested in the opinions of mr.tools and mladen and mntiwana.
As per my little knowing,this and alike such indicators are simply NET to catch birds (new traders)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, RplusT
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

simke wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:05 am Thank you very much for the answer mntiwana and shiva12
We all felt the must have feeling when we saw the "cycle identifier" the first time. We all got disappointed and that's the reason the forum is still on. You'd need only one thread with this single indicator when this would be the Holy Grail. The markets would be sharp ups and downs with very clear entries and exits given by the "identifier", no sideway markets or retracements at all. It would be horror.

BTW, insults are free here, if you like. You don't need to pay 250$ ;) This reminds me of the fun-insult-battles in Lower-Bavaria. My skills got a bit rusty...

Krelian99 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:55 pm This reminds me of the fun-insult-battles in Lower-Bavaria. My skills got a bit rusty...
mmmm chocolate bavarian
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Krelian99 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:55 pm

We all felt the must have feeling when we saw the "cycle identifier" the first time. We all got disappointed and that's the reason the forum is still on. You'd need only one thread with this single indicator when this would be the Holy Grail. The markets would be sharp ups and downs with very clear entries and exits given by the "identifier", no sideway markets or retracements at all. It would be horror.

BTW, insults are free here, if you like. You don't need to pay 250$ ;) This reminds me of the fun-insult-battles in Lower-Bavaria. My skills got a bit rusty...
ha-ha
senir vs junior
please share your best indicator with us.