Re: Identify This Indicator

zeproo wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:23 am Does someone has this indicator lower part, it is called oxygen o2 or something like that.
Though the picture not clear enough but i guess 3 state sub window unbounded MAs (5,10,15 periods)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I think I post i the right group now.
Dear Coders,

You guys know this indicator EverTrendB?
The trend lines seems not to adapt on the 1 min chart.
The red Arrow only paint when you change timeframe and go back.
Can you guys check and correct this and test this interesting indicator ?

I have also the EverTrendB-MOD.mq4 attached. I think someone started to work on this project but stopped.
IF this works this would be a nice addition in conjunction with other indicators as zigzag as the red arrow is painted by the indicator itself. The green crosses are from TMA+CG mladen very good indicator.

Thanks

zeproo wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:59 am I think I post i the right group now.
Dear Coders,

You guys know this indicator EverTrendB?
The trend lines seems not to adapt on the 1 min chart.
The red Arrow only paint when you change timeframe and go back.
Can you guys check and correct this and test this interesting indicator ?

I have also the EverTrendB-MOD.mq4 attached. I think someone started to work on this project but stopped.
IF this works this would be a nice addition in conjunction with other indicators as zigzag as the red arrow is painted by the indicator itself. The green crosses are from TMA+CG mladen very good indicator.

Thanks
Don't bother just repainter.

Hello Traders, can any of you help get the indicator (the indicator in the sub window that looks like stochastic with arrow) attached to this post.....it is probably an indicator related to stochastic. Can someone help me identify and upload it to this platform. thanks in advance. my regards to mtiniwana, mladen and mr.tools.
Attachments