Re: Identify This Indicator

zeproo wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:02 am Hello guys,
Hello Mister Mladen, Mlinois
Hello All super traders,

I'm urgently looking for something similar or better than this indicator called BUYSELLSECRET. Its an ex4 so I wonder if we have something similar or better.

THANK YOU for your support,
even if someone has it...it will be a secret

zeproo wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:02 am Hello guys,
Hello Mister Mladen, Mlinois
Hello All super traders,

I'm urgently looking for something similar or better than this indicator called BUYSELLSECRET. Its an ex4 so I wonder if we have something similar or better.

THANK YOU for your support,
Try this one. Got it from a russian site. Don't know its logic but you can use it for binaries as well. Doesn't repaint btw.

DRLARRYVON wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:50 am is it possible to get the mq4 version of buysell5secret.ex4?
64,25,5 stoch does not match, overall.
can anyone decompile buysell5secret.ex4?
buysell5secret.ex4
Definitely not. It is intellectual property, in this case less intellectual, but still the property of the coder. When he wants to share the code, ok, unless we accept that. BTW, believe me, this indicator performs absolutely lame. Learn to trade and you will easily find better entries and exits than this thing. This is my hint for for. And keep your hands off BS with 'secret' or 'ultimate' or whatever ridiculous parts in their name. Otherwise you won't have much fun in trading, in the double sense.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post:
chetachukwu

DRLARRYVON wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:50 am is it possible to get the mq4 version of buysell5secret.ex4?
64,25,5 stoch does not match, overall.
can anyone decompile buysell5secret.ex4?
buysell5secret.ex4
For your information and to others can think alike you,we strongly discourage asking for such services and posting such queries,for multiple reasons and as krelian already explained,along side the indicator is not so attractive as you guessing about
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.