Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators

TraderAnton61 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:11 am

Hello guys,

is it possible to change this indicator that one doesn't have to enable the desired time frames every time one switches an instrument?

On one template it somehow works on H1, I don't need to enable it every time but on my m1 template I have to :D
Can you explain with demonstrating picture/s,may be some one expert can give you any suggestion as ex4 file format can not be accessed
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:52 pm
Can you explain with demonstrating picture/s,may be some one expert can give you any suggestion as ex4 file format can not be accessed
Hi,

yes of course, sorry for the bad explanation.

When I put the indicator on chart and activate the desired timeframes (pic 1) and then switch the instrument, I have to set the timeframes again (pic2)

Somehow on my other template, the settings stay saved when I switch the instrument.
Attachments

TraderAnton61 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:14 am

Hi,

yes of course, sorry for the bad explanation.

When I put the indicator on chart and activate the desired timeframes (pic 1) and then switch the instrument, I have to set the timeframes again (pic2)

Somehow on my other template, the settings stay saved when I switch the instrument.
I think every time when new chart open,the indicator have to read chart accordingly but experts can better explain
why you cant post complete chart picture so that some more things might be seen,for example on which chart TF you applied - if there are some secrets on your chart :)
do you know the indicator in question recalculates
though i have not tested yet but i guess you can not apply lower TFs on higher TF chart

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:56 am
I think every time when new chart open,the indicator have to read chart accordingly but experts can better explain
why you cant post complete chart picture so that some more things might be seen,for example on which chart TF you applied - if there are some secrets on your chart :)
do you know the indicator in question recalculates
though i have not tested yet but i guess you can not apply lower TFs on higher TF chart
Dear mntiwana,

thank you I have now found the problem when I wanted to create new screenshots

An other indicator somehow refreshed/deleted all objects on my template when I switched the instrument or timeframe, now I have removed the indicator and the SSA indicator keeps it settings.

Sorry for disturbing, I had no idea this could be caused by some other indicator

Thank you!!!

TraderAnton61 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:27 am

Dear mntiwana,

thank you I have now found the problem when I wanted to create new screenshots

An other indicator somehow refreshed/deleted all objects on my template when I switched the instrument or timeframe, now I have removed the indicator and the SSA indicator keeps it settings.

Sorry for disturbing, I had no idea this could be caused by some other indicator

Thank you!!!
It is ok,nice man,i am pleased you find the reason and solved the matter
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
TraderAnton61

IdeaRe: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators

mntiwana wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 6:52 am All time frame MACD bars 1.1
say it magic button :)
And this version - when pressing the button with the description of what is the criteria for color,the options will be changed to next available option
Hi mntiwana , long time no see, I was reading your posts, very interesting by the way, and found a All TF RSI with level Alerts which is very nice, but i was wondering if you have this All time frame MACD bars 1.1, with alert on the selected mode by the magic button, or is it to much trouble to add the feature.

Thanks in advance, Kind Regards.
Ripefx

ripefx wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:13 am

Hi mntiwana , long time no see, I was reading your posts, very interesting by the way, and found a All TF RSI with level Alerts which is very nice, but i was wondering if you have this All time frame MACD bars 1.1, with alert on the selected mode by the magic button, or is it to much trouble to add the feature.

Thanks in advance, Kind Regards.
Ripefx
Unfortunately i am zero in coding matters - :)

Hello,
I modified this indi to make the histogram on the same level, and create a clear All-Timeframes view of the market.
It works great, except that it uses too much CPU, and MT4 becomes unusable.
I have seen other All-Timeframes XO indicators, but I need the ATR version from this file.
Is there a way to limit the CPU load ?
If not, maybe someone could create an entirely new functioning All-Timeframe indi (with M1 on top) ?
Would be really grateful.
Thanks.