Re: T3 and T3 based indicators

mntiwana wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 7:00 pm T3 DPO v2 colored + arrows
The version T3 DPO v2 colored arrows is upgraded with some more extra options histogram is colored for now
Dear Mntiwana, I would like to info and share the indicator that is drawing Blue and Yellow (?) segment of lines. Is that indicator repainting ???
Thank you in advance for your reaction and contribution ...
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 3:26 am Dear Mntiwana, I would like to info and share the indicator that is drawing Blue and Yellow (?) segment of lines. Is that indicator repainting ???
Thank you in advance for your reaction and contribution ...
Best Regards
Dimitri
Those Tlines are from vkw bands indicator,recently updated by MRTOOLS so i don't think can repaint,if there was any repainting chance he was to expected must inform users
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

t3 bands mtf alerts 1.01
Upgraded a bit the T3 bands indicator. Now it can have separate T3 smoothing for central line and for true range smoothing (it is prefixed as "Atr" in parameters but since average true range is an simple moving average of true range, this is different than the regular atr). So now, each and every part of the calculation is configurable from parameters
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.