Floating on-chart indicator ...

Dragon wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 2:01 am Dear Mladen wonderful and very useful work Is it possible to add
Bollinger Band to this masterpiece
Greetings to you
Here is a version with added Bollinger bands too
Some more small changes made in the indicator too. Some defaults are changed and some code optimization done. As it was told already - this is going to be an ongoing project.

Latest version available in [url=http://forex-station.com/viewtopic.php?p=1295350014#p1295350014]first post[/url].
Attachments
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
myrelax82

Re: Floating on-chart indicator ...

mladen wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 2:45 am Here is a version with added Bollinger bands too
Some more small changes made in the indicator too. Some defaults are changed and some code optimization done. As it was told already - this is going to be an ongoing project.

Latest version available in [url=http://forex-station.com/viewtopic.php?p=1295350014#p1295350014]first post[/url].
my dear
Mladen wonderful
Another note what is the role of the upper line and lower Bollinger if they do not appear with them
Candles
Greetings to you

mrtools wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 3:56 am Dragon, the upper/lower bands are showing for me.
There are areas of strong entry when touched candles in the upper and lower
Bollinger Bands

Recently, in addition
It gives me the same moving average process that is released in this masterpiece

I benefited from the candles to get to the top and bottom line of the Bollinger Bands in a large time frame

Then scroll down to less time frame and enter from the beginning of the wave

Dragon wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 4:44 am Index, which appears at the bottom with candles
Why don't you simply use the simplest Bollinger bands for that? Or, you can set the indicator to be transparent (if you want the candles to be visible) and then you have both (in your case just adjust the transparency to anything greater than 0).

But adding candles to that indicator (with an option to have transparent display as it can be done right now) would be overdoing it :)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
myrelax82

mladen wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 4:47 am Why don't you simply use the simplest Bollinger bands for that? Or, you can set the indicator to be transparent (if you want the candles to be visible) and then you have both (in your case just adjust the transparency to anything greater than 0).

But adding candles to that indicator (with an option to have transparent display as it can be done right now) would be overdoing it :)

Thank you for your time with me God bless you
This strategy
Use them to computers and smartphones
Only indicators MetaTrader without entering any external indicator
Attachments

Dragon wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 4:29 am There are areas of strong entry when touched candles in the upper and lower
Bollinger Bands

Recently, in addition
It gives me the same moving average process that is released in this masterpiece

I benefited from the candles to get to the top and bottom line of the Bollinger Bands in a large time frame

Then scroll down to less time frame and enter from the beginning of the wave
Dear
Do not guess or get it some specific or personal kind indicator,this is a project type indicator and BB is a single part of it,plz keep remember indicators are made in sense to be used by majority of traders for to maximize its usage and benefits and this one especially.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
myrelax82
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 12:07 pm Dear
Do not guess or get it some specific or personal kind indicator,this is a project type indicator and BB is a single part of it,plz keep remember indicators are made in sense to be used by majority of traders for to maximize its usage and benefits and this one especially.
Thank you, God bless you, and I am me tops and bottoms target from the beginning put a stop loss close to the point of entry. I love programmers ideas on this site, and your thoughts, with respect to you,
:)