Moving AveragesRe: The Forex-station.com Project Indicator - Floating on-chart indicator with TDI, Stochastic + more (Release date insi

mladen wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 1:12 am D.

That will be an ongoing project
The idea is to develop things in that way too - and to have tools like that too. That way we shall be able to decide for our own selves how and what to do with our chart - and not going to be bullied around by some other platform users with nice pictures what can they do :)

This way we can set up some targets for them too :)
Note If possible, I want to repeat the number of screens of this indicator in the graph. Thank you, creator God bless you

Re: The Forex-station.com Project Indicator - Floating on-chart indicator with TDI, Stochastic + more (Release date insi

Dragon wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 3:06 am Note If possible, I want to repeat the number of screens of this indicator in the graph. Thank you, creator God bless you
Simply set the unique ID parameter value to some value different from the other instances and you can place as many instances on the same chart as you wish
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
myrelax82

Re: The Forex-station.com Project Indicator - Floating (on-chart) indicators with TDI, Stochastic + more

Just to explain a bit more one option that is not too obvious
The anchor point can be used for a quick and easy floating indicator/window positioning
PS: did not use the classical windows for multiple reasons, one being the problem of interference with some chart events. Hence this is a compromise that I though is a reasonable compromise to keep the speed of execution at acceptable levels and keep the regular charts work as expected
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
myrelax82

Re: The Forex-station.com Project Indicator - Floating (on-chart) indicators with TDI, Stochastic + more

Dearest guys
MLADEN
MRTOOLS
Jimmy
Congratulations to all of you - on the release of all time waited fantastic TOOL
once again especial thanks to our expert "the pride of coding world" MLADEN RAKIC
regards
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
myrelax82
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

It's really nice to see everyone liking it so far.
I've been using it for some time now and find it incredibly useful.
On my charts I place a really small 5 minute floating Stochastic 5,3,3 sitting up the top (only 100 by 100 in size) just so I'm somewhat aware of when to exit counter-trend scalping trades. Very useful indeed.

PS: Apologies for the mess all over the chart.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, myrelax82
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: The Forex-station.com Project Indicator - Floating on-chart indicator with TDI, Stochastic + more (Release date insi

mladen wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 1:12 am D.

That will be an ongoing project
The idea is to develop things in that way too - and to have tools like that too. That way we shall be able to decide for our own selves how and what to do with our chart - and not going to be bullied around by some other platform users with nice pictures what can they do :)

This way we can set up some targets for them too :)
Dear Mladen wonderful and very useful work Is it possible to add
Bollinger Band to this masterpiece
Greetings to you