Re: Digital Filter indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:49 am Dynamic Double Zone Digital filters averages - trend score 2_1

Yet another variation but this one is using the no lag double smoothed averages in order to smooth and calculate trend score,having that possibility,we have a total of 60 types of averages available in this calculation now (+20 types of prices) .... 30 averages - all double smooth-interpolated mtf-user friendly and alerts

Dear Mntiwana,
can i have your setting like this picture please.
thankyou.

shinnosuke wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:48 pm

Dear Mntiwana,
can i have your setting like this picture please.
thankyou.
image_192133.png
The picture you are referring to,is from our kind expert mladen,most probably default,if not default then he can explain you better
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:11 am

Default settings
I almost never post an example with settings that are not default - if I do, then I tell it in the post
Dear Mladen and Mntiwana,
thanks for your answer,
i has download and try to attach it to my mt4, but it's come out a blank window. is there a basic indicator that i need to provide so the indicator can came out?
if yes can you give me the basic indicator please.
thank you.

shinnosuke wrote: Dear Mladen and Mntiwana,
thanks for your answer,
i has download and try to attach it to my mt4, but it's come out a blank window. is there a basic indicator that i need to provide so the indicator can came out?
if yes can you give me the basic indicator please.
thank you.
You need the dynamicZone.dll in the Libaries folder or when you have check the allow import of DLLs option in Common field