Re: Volume Indicators

heispark wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:06 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:06 am

Quantile based signed volume analysis
The version with usual prices,periods and up/down quantile percentage/level
Hi, Mntiwana
Your 'zero lag stochastic' indicator draws my attention. ;) I cannot find it using keyword search. If it's not private indicator, could you please share it? :)
Thanks!
Hi heispark
sorry to replying late,nothing is private for any trader/friend and especially when you are in question :)
there are a lot of such versions around
the ver you asked it is really interesting and a kind of composite but very flexible for to be fit in any situation,though some features needs to be corrected (are inactive as per my testing) and required a little upgrade too by kind coders
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (18.95 KiB) Viewed 1615 times
EURUSDM1.png
p-zls.png
CADCHFM5.png
EURUSDM1-lower blue magenta.png
zls_alerts.ex4
(20.27 KiB) Downloaded 286 times

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:28 am
heispark wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Hi, Mntiwana
Your 'zero lag stochastic' indicator draws my attention. ;) I cannot find it using keyword search. If it's not private indicator, could you please share it? :)
Thanks!
Hi heispark
sorry to replying late,nothing is private for any trader/friend and especially when you are in question :)
there are a lot of such versions around
the ver you asked it is really interesting and a kind of composite but very flexible for to be fit in any situation,though some features needs to be corrected (are inactive as per my testing) and required a little upgrade too by kind coders
Thank you Mntiwana for sharing. It's cool! :thumbup: :)
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

mrtools wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:29 pm
This is the t3 money flow index with floating levels, with a choice of regular floating levels, quantile bands, or deviation bands.
:D sincerely thx u mrtoolz for new creation for us to try on this new trading week.........i cannot wait 2 use it!! can i ask plz what is floating levels...........is this mean the bands? :shifty:

moey_dw wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:49 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:29 pm
This is the t3 money flow index with floating levels, with a choice of regular floating levels, quantile bands, or deviation bands.
:D sincerely thx u mrtoolz for new creation for us to try on this new trading week.........i cannot wait 2 use it!! can i ask plz what is floating levels...........is this mean the bands? :shifty:
Yes