IndicatorVolume Indicators for MT4

Volume Indicators for Metatrader 4

Example: Volume shown on a ProRealTime Chart

Let's start by noting that when using MetaTrader:

• MT4 uses Tick Volume
  • MT5 uses "Real" Volume

Studies have always shown that there's a strong correlation between "real" volume and tick volume, so do not be dissuaded by MT4's tick volume as it very closely follows "real" volume in MT5.

I'd like to share a Volume indicator which sees certain improvements over the standard MT4 Volume display.

This version has been made by our very own Mladen which, unlike most modified MT4 "Volume" indicators, opens on your main chart window and not in a sub-window.

Features:

• Height adjustable Volume bars
  • Width adjustable Volume bars
  • Custom Volume coloured bars
  • Adjustable on chart Volume readings
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 9):
FxVolumes, Fractlr, fillpop33, In2Blues, berserkyjc, myrelax82, Jedidiah, Sincere007, fundamental
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Snowski wrote:Hi,

Thanks for posting this. Is the source code also available? There's a small bug in the code. 

When (Close == Open) the volume stays empty...and that's not quite correct.

Cheers

Snow

It is not empty : it is a thin gray line in that case (you can change that in the colors)

Quite an interesting indicator that's caught my eye. I've given it a look over and it certainly seems viable for short-term scalping.
Hope you are successful with it 
Attachments
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Dear Bothers & sisters ,
As you masters are well aware that VOLUME is very important part of trading activity . Heace started this topic where esteemed community members can post their experiences , indicators & strategies related to volume if any INCLUDING IMPULSES , APEX , vertex , PEAKS & VALLEYS ETC  anthings which involves the use of volume as a base to calculate price & trend . i have attached few indicators from my collection for benefit of the community members. Your help , cooperation & coordination in making this thread a success will be highly appreciated .
These users thanked the author Bornleader for the post (total 4):
Nuelovo, ERP The Trader, yoki, Chickenspicy

Bornleader wrote:Dear Bothers & sisters ,
                                 As you masters are well aware that VOLUME is very important part of trading activity . Heace started this topic where esteemed community members can post their experiences , indicators & strategies related to volume if any INCLUDING IMPULSES , APEX , vertex , PEAKS & VALLEYS ETC  anthings which involves the use of volume as a base to calculate price & trend . i have attached few indicators from my collection for benefit of the community members. Your help , cooperation & coordination in making this thread a success will be highly appreciated .
Hi Bornleader
I know one expert and volume loving fellow "krelian" and i think he will be better explain and share his ideas and expertise to us traders,only the problem i am seeing,he is a shy kind person though not always,so there is a chance,he may hesitating a bit the term  "VolumeXXX"    (especially when you calling all brothers/sisters)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
myrelax82, simon_n3z
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.