Re: Volume Indicators

heispark wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:06 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:06 am

Quantile based signed volume analysis
The version with usual prices,periods and up/down quantile percentage/level
Hi, Mntiwana
Your 'zero lag stochastic' indicator draws my attention. ;) I cannot find it using keyword search. If it's not private indicator, could you please share it? :)
Thanks!
Hi heispark
sorry to replying late,nothing is private for any trader/friend and especially when you are in question :)
there are a lot of such versions around
the ver you asked it is really interesting and a kind of composite but very flexible for to be fit in any situation,though some features needs to be corrected (are inactive as per my testing) and required a little upgrade too by kind coders
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (18.95 KiB) Viewed 2074 times
EURUSDM1.png
p-zls.png
CADCHFM5.png
EURUSDM1-lower blue magenta.png
zls_alerts.ex4
(20.27 KiB) Downloaded 349 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:28 am
heispark wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Hi, Mntiwana
Your 'zero lag stochastic' indicator draws my attention. ;) I cannot find it using keyword search. If it's not private indicator, could you please share it? :)
Thanks!
Hi heispark
sorry to replying late,nothing is private for any trader/friend and especially when you are in question :)
there are a lot of such versions around
the ver you asked it is really interesting and a kind of composite but very flexible for to be fit in any situation,though some features needs to be corrected (are inactive as per my testing) and required a little upgrade too by kind coders
Thank you Mntiwana for sharing. It's cool! :thumbup: :)
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

Re: Hawkeye Volume by Nigel Hawks

Jimmy wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:04 pm
Hawkeye Volume by Nigel Hawks is a renowned and premium VSA tool used and recommended by many traders.

More info here and video here .

PS: Please be sure to download the DLL attached and place it into your "Libraries" folder.

EURUSDH1.png
Can you put the file in mq4? Thank you

This is the t3 money flow index with floating levels, with a choice of regular floating levels, quantile bands, or deviation bands.
Attachments
t3 smth mfi fl.png
Mfi t3 smoothed fl's.ex4
(48.29 KiB) Downloaded 384 times

mrtools wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:29 pm
This is the t3 money flow index with floating levels, with a choice of regular floating levels, quantile bands, or deviation bands.
:D sincerely thx u mrtoolz for new creation for us to try on this new trading week.........i cannot wait 2 use it!! can i ask plz what is floating levels...........is this mean the bands? :shifty:

moey_dw wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:49 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:29 pm
:D sincerely thx u mrtoolz for new creation for us to try on this new trading week.........i cannot wait 2 use it!! can i ask plz what is floating levels...........is this mean the bands? :shifty:
Yes

mrtools wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am
moey_dw wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:49 pm

Yes
thank u mrtools :thumbup:

Hello everyone,

I'm new around so first of all, i want to say that i'm very glad to be here. This community is very good in my opinion because it can help many retail traders like me.
Besides, in fact i'm looking for an indicator that can give the average volume of swing leg as you can see on the picture attached.
Or if someone could help coding it please?!
Many thanks in advance for your kind support!

Best regards,

Tix
Attachments
AvgVolume.JPG

Tix wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:27 pm
Hello everyone,

I'm new around so first of all, i want to say that i'm very glad to be here. This community is very good in my opinion because it can help many retail traders like me.
Besides, in fact i'm looking for an indicator that can give the average volume of swing leg as you can see on the picture attached.
Or if someone could help coding it please?!
Many thanks in advance for your kind support!

Best regards,

Tix
At first,you are welcome here
Actually volume is considered and or estimated the weight of invested money or the numbers of participants/traders with their lot size in total in any direction that displayed by or resulted by candle/bar size (from high to low),as per my little knowing
i dont see any logic swing leg or i have not seen any thing alike this
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.