Re: QQE indicator(s) ...

First - Something about "alb" (adaptive look back) - for whom don't know what is alb and what it do
if i am not enough mistaken,till now no alb version indicator is upgraded within FS , other wise experts do some explanations about
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: QQE indicator(s) ...

alb QQE advanced alerts arrows
Adaptive lookback QQE Advanced with alerts and arrows on slope of the QQE or alerts or arrows on fast slow trend cross,its also interpolated mtf - 4 RSI types - and a lot more options including MA period/method - WP fast/slow
and the fantastic feature (alb) speed can be controlled digitally in this version - and swing count feature

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: QQE indicators(s) ...

JaqueK wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:07 am Hello,

have i miss something ? I tried several QQE Indis and they show me no lines (arrows are drawn on the chart).
The same with a bunch of other indies: Stochastic of T3, RSI of Hull MA ...
No entrys/errors in the Journal/Expert Log ... ?? WTF ???
Any idea ?
I think it is most probably caused by new mt4 1090 bug - any way you can post here any one indicator from those for to check - it is really hard and impossible to check all and every you pointing as bunch,for your kind information all indicators posted here at FS are working with us
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
KAYJIRAH