Re: QQE indicators(s) ...

MIK wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:56 am
mrtools can you add divergence on it ? thanks
Added divergence, until i can come up with a decent code if you want the divergence arrows away from the qqe you will have to displace them around 1000 on non Yen pairs.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, reachme, camisa, MIK, LorenzoNexus

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Added divergence, until i can come up with a decent code if you want the divergence arrows away from the qqe you will have to displace them around 1000 on non Yen pairs.
Please explain mrtools>if you want the divergence arrows away from the qqe you will have to displace them around 1000 on non Yen pairs.

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Really thank you Mrtools, this is awesome indicator
it is very useful to identify over bought and over sold ,please add alerts to overbought - oversold levels it is very useful

thanking you
regards

Sallespahija wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:33 pm Hello Mrtools, any chance to get QQE new (arrows + alerts) in mql please?
Please refer to our Rules thread here. As noted, if a source code is not posted, please take the indicator as is and respect the coder's decision to protect their valuable work ;)

Thanks!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
mtp, MIK
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:57 pm

Please refer to our Rules thread here. As noted, if a source code is not posted, please take the indicator as is and respect the coder's decision to protect their valuable work ;)

Thanks!
Hi Jimmy,

This rule is a bit unbalanced. I mean, if I take someone's code from this forum and make some modification(whether big or small) - should I re-post the modified code as just an executable or I must as well re-share? I am not suggesting the rule must be changed but just making an observation as I will find myself in that conundrum as a coder. :)

Thanks.

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:28 am This is a new version of qqe velocity with arrow, alerts and divergence. Also still has all the available price options and 9 different moving averages.
Incredible sir!! :clap: u make us happy every time you make indicators for us.......... truly great man
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈