Re: QQE Indicators

mrtools wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:20 pm Qqe velocity mtf with alerts and arrows on zero and signal cross.

Thanks Mrtools & Mladen!

Fixed for MT4 1090 as requested by Kumar via PM.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
AlexLoco, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: QQE indicators(s) ...

Don't think this has been posted it,s a mt4 version of the mt5 version posted by Mladen, except with this version you can use a choice of 9 different moving averages to smooth the rsi, also has all the price options too.

mrtools wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:10 am Don't think this has been posted it,s a mt4 version of the mt5 version posted by Mladen, except with this version you can use a choice of 9 different moving averages to smooth the rsi, also has all the price options too.
46 Downloads but no one is having time to say thank you to Mr.Tools just by clicking one button !!!
Don't we have responsibility to respect their hard work? Please think about it.
These users thanked the author reachme for the post (total 7):
vvFish, Holmes27, Jimmy, moey_dw, Lodi, SHABBA, RodrigoRT7

reachme wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:53 am

46 Downloads but no one is having time to say thank you to Mr.Tools just by clicking one button !!!
Quite right; I've just clicked the 'thumbs-up' button now as I was one of the 46. And clicked for your post too.

Holmes27
These users thanked the author Holmes27 for the post (total 4):
moey_dw, reachme, Jimmy, pathenry

reachme wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:53 am 46 Downloads but no one is having time to say thank you to Mr.Tools just by clicking one button !!!
amen to that!!!! u know we need to show deeper appreciation to mrtools becos he makes really make the most pretty tools here....... i love the way mladen & mrtools set the price options & the alerts in the indicator settings it is so neat and easy to understand what functions do & the non repainting it is trully indicators of quality
i hate when some bastards request for mrtools to make change to indicator & NEVER even say please or thanks wtf?? dis really makes my blood boil GOD :x but back to what i was saying...... look how pretty mrtools make indicator options-----pls forgive my bad english but look how nice options are in all of mrtools stuff

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Narutopips
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:10 am Don't think this has been posted it,s a mt4 version of the mt5 version posted by Mladen, except with this version you can use a choice of 9 different moving averages to smooth the rsi, also has all the price options too.
Really thank you Mrtools, this is awesome! Can you also add alert for it?