Re: QQE indicators(s) ...

appsoluxions wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Hi Jimmy,

This rule is a bit unbalanced. I mean, if I take someone's code from this forum and make some modification(whether big or small) - should I re-post the modified code as just an executable or I must as well re-share? I am not suggesting the rule must be changed but just making an observation as I will find myself in that conundrum as a coder. :)

Thanks.
There's no such thing as balance(open source) in FX - there's big money involved. :)

I personally understand where the coders are coming from. Devious people steal code and customize it to make it look like it is theirs, and sell to less informed prospective traders. Before I found out about forums like these, I used to fancy some indicators being sold somewhere(I can't mention sites as the owner might be watching, :) ) thinking they are the real deal - to my surprise all of those indicators exist in this forum, and ain't even authored by any of those thieves.

I am a coder too outside of MQL(trying to get in), but I understand the guys are protecting their source codes. I appreciate what is made available to me - if it ex, thank you very much, if it is mq4, thank you very very much - I will use it to learn MQL.

muhammadiwanhariadi wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:29 pm would you like to help me improve this great indicator. I think this indicator needs adjustment again when inputting a 1 hour timeframe? Initially there is no problem.
thank you sir
Demonstrate with picture the matter you facing
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

appsoluxions wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Hi MrTools,

Also do the Parabolic Weighted version as well, please. Thanks.
And finally this is the parabolic weighted version of qqe velocity.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 15):
losajoca, pacois, FBI, camisa, Jimmy, moey_dw, MaxTorque, reachme, AlexLoco, skyworm, Thangarasu, alexm, RodrigoRT7, andrei-1, Jedidiah