ChartAdvanced Cycle Analysis indicators for MT4

Dear All,

should  be possible to open a new thread dedicated to the Advanced Cycle Analysis ( Goertzel & friends)?

I'm looking for indicators or snippets ( not blinded code ) to be included in MT4 and MT5  EA's.

I know mladen has coded wonderful indicators like Goertzel Browser v5.53 and therefore should
be useful for everybody to collect ideas/indicators/ papers on this subject.

Thanks in advance,

Andrea

Re: Advanced Cycle Analysis indicators for MT4

andreatrade1 wrote:Dear All,

should  be possible to open a new thread dedicated to the Advanced Cycle Analysis ( Goertzel & friends)?

I'm looking for indicators or snippets ( not blinded code ) to be included in MT4 and MT5  EA's.

I know mladen has coded wonderful indicators like Goertzel Browser v5.53 and therefore should

Thanks in advance,

Andrea
Hi Andreatrade1
You are welcome here,thanks for joining us
regards
of course experts and traders will be contribute their knowledge and stuff here that hopefully related to your started topic.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Advanced Cycle Analysis indicators for MT4

andreatrade1 wrote:Dear All,

Thanks in advance,

Andrea
Andrea

You can use any ex4 file the same way as any mq4 file in any iCustom() call (from EA, script or other indicator). There is no difference at all