Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:34 am

Ok got it on period 60 on M1 marked where it changed colors and will wait a couple of hours and see. Would appreciate if you see this to take a picture and post it, would save me a lot of time.

ps) never mind already saw it, will see if i can fix that if not would advise to trash this one.
Would advise to not use the step ma vhf adaptive vma it is repainting. Sorry about that :oops:

ps) so far it seems the mt5 version is not having the issue, something wrong in the way i translated it.

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:44 am This is a deviation scaled macd with a choice of histogram on slope or on zero cross.
Hey mr tools, thanks for this. I want to combine it with one of your other indicators, along with the ADx, anyway you could make this have alert, arrows and mtf? Sorry to keep asking just thought it would be a food idea cause its very accurate on M1

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:03 am

Would advise to not use the step ma vhf adaptive vma it is repainting. Sorry about that :oops:

ps) so far it seems the mt5 version is not having the issue, something wrong in the way i translated it.
Yeah, thanks for the advise MrTools.

I was also testing it on EA and it was giving signals that did not make sense - now that you mentioned it does.
But, I must admit it's a good indicator, should you get it to work. Strange, it's a almost similar to that Buzzer indicator as in the picture.

Thanks for your effort.
Attachments

appsoluxions wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:12 am

Yeah, thanks for the advise MrTools.

I was also testing it on EA and it was giving signals that did not make sense - now that you mentioned it does.
But, I must admit it's a good indicator, should you get it to work. Strange, it's a almost similar to that Buzzer indicator as in the picture.

Thanks for your effort.
Buzzer is renamed nonlag MA indicator simply
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.