Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

Saad wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:03 am I am using 1090 mt4.Some line of this indi not showing.
Guys please
Unlike the mql forum where it seems to be a taboo, at least at this forum we are talking over and over that metatrader 4 build 1090 has that bug. Is it really necessary to repeat it over and over

Please : read this thread Metatrader 4 build 1090 bug fix ... and do as described - there is nothing to change in the indicator, if you do as described then it will work as expected

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:31 am This is a vhf adaptive rsi of averages. There was problems with this indicator not working on some computers, this version there shouldn't be that problem.
rsi vhf adative avgs.png

sir when I attach this indicator a box appears that "you are trying to use a renamed indicator, contact administrator" Could u help me out. I would be grateful. regards ARSD

arsd wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:21 am
sir when I attach this indicator a box appears that "you are trying to use a renamed indicator, contact administrator" Could u help me out. I would be grateful. regards ARSD
I down loaded the same indicator from that same post ,you are referring to ,and it working perfect with me - i think you have changed (add/remove) some thing in name
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jimmy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Mladen's Rsx of alb averages converted it to mt4.

About the indicator from Mladen::

RSX (Relative Strength Quality Index) that does not use "pure" price for calculation but uses adaptive lookback average filtered price for calculation

Of price filtering for rsx :

The advantage of using the filtered (smoothed) price is that some of the false signals are filtered out at the source itself (by averaging the price) and it the is omitted (the false signal) in the RSX calculation too. Also, since the average is adaptive it implicitly makes the RSX adaptive too

ALB averages that can be used :

simple moving average
exponential moving average
smoothed moving average
linear weighted moving average
triple exponential moving average
smoothed linear weighted moving average
nonlag moving average
linear regression value (lsma)
double smoothed exponential average
Usage :

Some experimenting with parameters is advised, but the usage of this RSX is the usual : either use the slope or some significant levels crossing for signals
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, moey_dw, FXchaos, appsoluxions, AlexLoco, talaate, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:24 am Mladen's Rsx of alb averages converted it to mt4.

Some experimenting with parameters is advised, but the usage of this RSX is the usual : either use the slope or some significant levels crossing for signals
mrtools u are aweomse & a blessing to traders thx to u & mladen for ur lovely goodies & conversions.................
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:24 am Mladen's Rsx of alb averages converted it to mt4.

About the indicator from Mladen::

RSX (Relative Strength Quality Index) that does not use "pure" price for calculation but uses adaptive lookback average filtered price for calculation

Of price filtering for rsx :

The advantage of using the filtered (smoothed) price is that some of the false signals are filtered out at the source itself (by averaging the price) and it the is omitted (the false signal) in the RSX calculation too. Also, since the average is adaptive it implicitly makes the RSX adaptive too

ALB averages that can be used :

simple moving average
exponential moving average
smoothed moving average
linear weighted moving average
triple exponential moving average
smoothed linear weighted moving average
nonlag moving average
linear regression value (lsma)
double smoothed exponential average
Usage :

Hmmm :) :thumbup:

This is an jurik smoothed atr adaptive jurik filter indicator with floating levels.

Available options include:

.. Choice of quantile bands,Floating levels, Or if minmaxperiod < 0 no levels
.. Coloring of the jurik filter on slope change, middle level cross or outer levels cross
.. 3 different display types, dots, lines, or lines with dots
.. Interpolated multi time frame
.. Filtering on the price and or on the jurik values
.. 33 price options
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
FBI, FXchaos, Jimmy, heispark, rijay, Lodi, SilverBB, tvhh94, Jedidiah, DaffyTaffy