Re: Re:

yuhu wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:39 am Hi Mladen, may i get your clarification please - when you say it is "kind of a non repainting", do you mean that once the blue and red dot appear, they will not repainting and change direction? red will not change to blue, but red dot may redraws when there is a new low.

Am i right? or is it non repainting in a different way?

Thank you in advance,
YFX
YFX

Yes, you are right
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: Zig-Zag Indicator MT4

yuhu wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:15 am Thank you!.

Then i guess i missed out on the more important question. Is there a fixed delay (x bars) for the counter dots to appear? Is there a way to denote when the dots first appear?
Mny thanks in advance!
Best
YFX
YFX

Not really
It mainly depends on market and market volatility
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Jedidiah

Re:

mladen wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:54 am A sort of a zigzag - but it is not a zigzag (it can change the highest high and lowest low, but it can not change the direction once when it gets it, so even though it works on a current, still opened bar, and even though it will move the highest high and lowest low if the market moves like that, it is also a kind of a non-repainting zigzag compared to actual zigzag)

Hi Mladen,
I have been testing this Indicator for a couple of days and unfortunately it repaints. Depending on the market situation the dot moves or sometimes disappears only to appear after the high/low has reached. I know with high/low its really difficult to make a non-repainting indicator.

Re: Re:

soulmysoul wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Hi Mladen,
I have been testing this Indicator for a couple of days and unfortunately it repaints. Depending on the market situation the dot moves or sometimes disappears only to appear after the high/low has reached. I know with high/low its really difficult to make a non-repainting indicator.
Did you read the explanation?
"Sort of non-repainting" and "non-repainting" are not and can not be the same. Please check the explanation again

Re: Zig-Zag Indicator MT4

Hello mladen and other coders,

I am looking for a MT4 ZigZag indicator which is basically the same as the built-in indicator from MT4.
Only additional feature:
Showing in the history (when scrolling the chart back) the marks of a ZigZag where it began to repaint and their "final point" until new ZigZag leg begins.

Need to check out something :D

Thank you in advance!