Re: Triangular moving average ...

mladen wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:41 am
pacois wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:28 am

To work, you need to download the files.
That is a simple moving average applied to rsi (or whatever average is chosen out of the possible 4 types - none centered TMA)
See the comparison (blue line is the sma 26 - used that to match the default settings of that indicator) - they are exactly the same

Capture.JPG

As I told : whoever named it centered TMA is either having no idea what is he talking about or he was simply lying to call attention to something that has as much common with centered tma as my left shoe has with floating in the ocean
Mladen a question: could you recommend me as the most suitable, indicator, to determine a trend an impulse, of 15 ,30 minutes, maybe that's what everyone is looking for
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Guys dont try repeating false shouting "no repaint" that is not truth and reality,it is same like misleading other users/viewers - we trying keeping the forum with best reliable and quality stuff and we hope you all users will be help in this regard
if it suits you,use it,dont you see how many pages and posts we all commenting on a wrong named misguiding toy

pacois wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:59 am
mladen wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:41 am

That is a simple moving average applied to rsi (or whatever average is chosen out of the possible 4 types - none centered TMA)
See the comparison (blue line is the sma 26 - used that to match the default settings of that indicator) - they are exactly the same

Capture.JPG

As I told : whoever named it centered TMA is either having no idea what is he talking about or he was simply lying to call attention to something that has as much common with centered tma as my left shoe has with floating in the ocean
Mladen a question: could you recommend me as the most suitable, indicator, to determine a trend an impulse, of 15 ,30 minutes, maybe that's what everyone is looking for
Hi, pacois.
You can make arrows indicator GhosTrend was in both directions? Why the signals arrows only buy
Attachments
Screenshot_877.png

Intrest 1 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:56 pm
pacois wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:59 am

Hi, pacois.
You can make arrows indicator GhosTrend was in both directions? Why the signals arrows only buy
Hello, but everything is repainting, they are not reliable, they seem perfectly perfect, use indicators based on TMA repaint, to open binary options positions, only automatically, just buy only.
The perfect indicatoris our head ...