Triangular moving average ...

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: Triangular moving average ...

AlexLoco wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:14 pm
Dear mr.tools, thank you for this TMA, the deviations are very impressive... can you make an MTF version ? is it possible?
it will be very helpful! thanks in advance :)

TMA centered bands.mq4
There are already mtf versions of it by our kind experts and will be posted next time
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:53 pm
AlexLoco wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:14 pm
Dear mr.tools, thank you for this TMA, the deviations are very impressive... can you make an MTF version ? is it possible?
it will be very helpful! thanks in advance :)

TMA centered bands.mq4
There are already mtf versions of it by our kind experts and will be posted next time
Thats great! thank you :)

Hi Team.

Earlier in this thread a system disclosed by "devontrader" was made available, but the book, indis and template accompanying it had been removed. Could anyone PM me with those (if they have them) or repost them here, as the OP seems to had been inactive for some time. Perhaps I'd be able to contribute to the system if anyone is still trading it :)

Thank in advance!

Zelias wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:45 am
Hi Team.

Earlier in this thread a system disclosed by "devontrader" was made available, but the book, indis and template accompanying it had been removed. Could anyone PM me with those (if they have them) or repost them here, as the OP seems to had been inactive for some time. Perhaps I'd be able to contribute to the system if anyone is still trading it :)

Thank in advance!
Are you talking about this
viewtopic.php?p=1295068482#p1295068482

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Mladen and Mrtools.
The indicator may incorrectly display a zero crossing level.
check buffer showed that incorrectly displays a zero crossing.
the indicator crosses zero, and in the window the value is negative. on the screen marked.
this moment is critical for use in EA.
It is possible to fix this point, to use this indicator in EA with the correct signals?
Attachments
проверка 6 буфера_2.png
TmaSlope.v1.5 Normalized nmc.mq4
(13.19 KiB) Downloaded 373 times

Naughty 77 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:51 am
Dear Mr Tools

I would like to know if this version of TMA bands repaints ? And would someone perhaps have the MQ4 file of it ?

Kind regards

Naughty 77
Don't know am not familiar with that version.

Naughty 77 wrote:
Dear Mr Tools

I would like to know if this version of TMA bands repaints ? And would someone perhaps have the MQ4 file of it ?

Kind regards

Naughty 77
There is Mladen's "Rsi TMA centered bands"
that recalculates as every centered tma,so many times already explained well
then the version you posted,i doubts it is not even centered,look at the parameters,
also see in picture the forming difference
Attachments
CADJPYH1.png
mladen.png
nrp.png

mntiwana wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:31 am
Naughty 77 wrote:
Dear Mr Tools

Kind regards

Naughty 77
There is Mladen's "Rsi TMA centered bands"
that recalculates as every centered tma,so many times already explained well
then the version you posted,i doubts it is not even centered,look at the parameters,
also see in picture the forming difference
Hello, if it does not recalculate and I say if, the 2 Tma I think is better, because when it touches the bands there can be an inversion, with the recalculation of the 1 Tma the bands adapt continuously. An amateur opinion.
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head