Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

pacois wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:49 am Let's get the facts correct, TMA is repainting indicator and I like it that way. mladen and others have explained it so many times the nature and use of repainting indicators.
A little explanation

TMA never repaints

only

TMA "centered" repaints
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
RockRobb
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

pacois wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:57 am

you're right, but everyone says so, because any alert or arrows applied. they dance with colors ... The curves of all the bands seem perfect, an indicator that does not recalculate is never so perfect .. it's a thought of mine from my little experience.
Yes,agree :)
you are right
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

zeproo wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:04 am Heuh ? How can you say this a repainter is ok, when you have a green bar indicating going long en the market turns against you and the green bar repaints to red as nothing has happened ? Confused here.
zeproo
i'm not a pro.. just a beginner but the wisdom from reading the forums for countless hours is;
- there are probably few thousand indicators out in the wild ..(of which huge proportion is done by mladen)
- very large percentage are in the non-repainting category and they have their pro/con .. the con is they are way too late to give any signal and even then when a high impact news (which happens every few hrs these days) they go for a toss. (my understanding.. not a statement)
- no holy grail (red =sell and green=buy)... like quote a mladen's words here... "if [something] the indicators is perfect then I would be drinking coffee with warren buffet and not in my kitchen" ... hey, who knows he is his neighbor now :)
- the market is fluid .. and unpredictable... so it is up to the individual to use the right choice of indicators to suit their style of trading..
- the people who use the TMA centered (mntiwana corrected me here, not TMA) approach use repainting indicators.

I like to be wrong.. so I can learn.